Whos had their 360 repaired? need questions answered

Jay588

?
Sep 17, 2007
NYC
i ordered a repair for my 360 about a week and a half ago, it said they would send me a confirmation email shortly and i have yet to receive it..has anyone had this problem? what should I do? if you had your 360 repaired, what steps did you go through? thanks in advance!

BIG EDIT: a few minutes after posting this my doorbell rings, its the ups man, my package has finally arrived..but i have one more question..i searched around and found that i need a "ticket number" that microsoft stated in the confirmation email that i never received..would my ticket number be my ups tracking number by any chance? how can i fix this situation? any ideas?

Last edited:
bump, can anyone shed light on the situation? the main question here is what is a "ticket number" and how do i retrieve mine from xbox? if i call they ask for my ticket number!

idk. when i was on the phone with them about getting a box shipped to me the guy told me my number over the phone. i never recieved an email. i say call up MS and get it. also you may want to check service.xbox.com and see if that helps you at all.

thank you. i had googled the ticket number and dug deep enough to find that the ticket number is just a number they give you when you set up your repair over the phone. i had set it up online so i did not receive a ticket number, and never got a confirmation email which they said would arrive shortly and i've still never seen it..i wonder what it said :(, i am going to drop it off at a ups store later on and hope for the best! i hope it gets back soon, lucky i got another 360 in the house to halo away the weeks it will take to return. by the way i added you on XBL

Back