whose getting uncharted

zeon9881

Slowly drifting away
Dec 10, 2006
My PSN is zein9881
Wii Online Code
7428-8550-5786-2492
some stores are selling it tom, i play the demo then i played it again then again and again.....again

anyways im gonna save my money and get it

who else is getting it

and i know this is a "wii" forum, 4,5 monthes ago a kid kept annoying me with "omg this is a wii forum not a ps3 forum"

lol sucker got banned

I want it, but I'll be able to wait a while to get it, since it's pure single player it doesn't matter if I get it sooner or later. I'd get it straight away if it had multiplayer... But I will get it eventually.

Celestial said:
I want it, but I'll be able to wait a while to get it, since it's pure single player it doesn't matter if I get it sooner or later. I'd get it straight away if it had multiplayer... But I will get it eventually.

played the demo yet

and im not surprised that your the only one that posted >.<

lol :p Nop, the demo is coming out on the 22nd here in the UK... And I can't be bothered to make a US account to download it, so I'll wait, I know the game is amazing though, one of the games I want most, but not enough money :( Apparantly EBGames and Gamestop have it already in the US... Not sure when the games coming out in the UK

hmmm, sounds quite promesing, ill make sure to look more into this game, thanks :)

^^^^

lol i have had the ps3 for around 5 monthes now, i play it every day and i have no games for it

lol its true, the games are to expensive i rent baby

blockbuster stole my heart

i probably wont buy this game for 60 dollars but in a year or so it might be worth a purchase... assuming everything goes as planned and i buy a ps3 next month. lol

I played the demo a few times yesterday, the game is quiiiiite amazing! Especially the graphics, the water looks WOW! and after getting out of the water you're still wet and it takes a while to get dry again, its cool! I'll get it next year when the price goes down, hopefully Uncharted 2 (if that comes out) will have an online multiplayer feature...

lol im not getting it because i head its a short game and no online

so im getting COD4

this is a rent for me

actully ill probablywont buy cod4 either since im not made out of money

Back