Why DOes the Game Kinda Pause When You Attack?

Deanis

Tip#67: Sell Your Wii
Nov 14, 2006
Sydney, Australia
Wii Online Code
4076-9395-0234-2025
Ive been watching videos of this beautiful game, and it struck me that whenever Link hits something the game kinda jitters or pauses slightly... Why is this? Does it get annoying?

Deanis said:
Ive been watching videos of this beautiful game, and it struck me that whenever Link hits something the game kinda jitters or pauses slightly... Why is this? Does it get annoying?

No idea what your talking about.

I know what your talking about. In the videos of Z:TP when Link attacks the game seems to pause or stutter.

Wondering the same thing too. Does it do that in gameplay? :confused:

Last edited:
Andrakis_Scarr said:
I know what your talking about. In the videos of Z:TP when Link attacks the game seems to pause or stutter.

Wondering the same thing too. Does it do that in gameplay? :confused:

Um, no. The game does not stutter or pause when link attacks. That wouldn't make much sense considering how much time is spent in the game attacking stuff. The video probably just does it to show the attacks off better.

Hi,

it's the Link style of fighting. No just kidding, anyways Nintendo designed the fighting with this feature. Fighting in Wind Waker works the same, doesn't bother me.

It's part of the game play. Basically creates a sort of cinematic way of combat. It's nothing to worry over, Game runs smoothly and beautifully.

yah it is quite cintematic, hit him in the head ,circle a bit, then the side...its all gooooooooooooooood!:smilewinkgrin:

lmao to make things look better? They don't program things like that in for "looks".

Either way, each attack is a different action, and it gives you time to shake that remote around.

It would be more convincing if they added some sort of effect lines (focussing on where you strike). Not a lot, just enough to get the fact over that the slow-down was intentional. They had the same questions being asked with Windwaker.

Back