Links Running Animation

i guess this means we will just have to see what animation is the final animation when the game comes out.

Mrjingles_23 said:
Agreed, agreed...we must practice patience, peoples...

When the games looking this good, patience isn't the strongest point amoung peoples attriubutes :rolleyes:

Is it just me or do others also, at times, wish they didn't find out about a certain game/film till a much closer date to its release?

about his running animation, i know it's not natural, but it's still kind of cute in a certain way

and:
KaDee said:
When the games looking this good, patience isn't the strongest point amoung peoples attriubutes :rolleyes:

Is it just me or do others also, at times, wish they didn't find out about a certain game/film till a much closer date to its release?

I like to have something to look forward to really :p

alin said:
I like to have something to look forward to really :p

Its nice to have something to look forward to, but when its been a year since it was MENT to be released initialy, patience wears thin.
In general though I dislike the wait because we find out about games a good year or two before they come out nowadays.

KaDee said:
Its nice to have something to look forward to, but when its been a year since it was MENT to be released initialy, patience wears thin.
In general though I dislike the wait because we find out about games a good year or two before they come out nowadays.
well i guess u got a point there :p they shouldn't delay (it is delay right? my english isn't too good :S) the dates cause that disapoints ppl, or well maybe they shouldn't give any dates, but i don't mind knowing there will be a game .. 'one day', ... but well not if it comes out when i'm old nd gray nd .. can't take a controler in my hands anymore :p

well, i think they should delay games any time they need to, as it makes the game better. Trust me, we get games full of bugs with choppy gameplay if nintendo dident have the balls to delay a game. If nintendo got the games out as fast as they could, we can all call nintendo EA. I think though that they should only let us know of the game soon before it comes out, but sadly hype sells.

White-Wolf said:
well, i think they should delay games any time they need to, as it makes the game better. Trust me, we get games full of bugs with choppy gameplay if nintendo dident have the balls to delay a game. If nintendo got the games out as fast as they could, we can all call nintendo EA. I think though that they should only let us know of the game soon before it comes out, but sadly hype sells.

True and true. I know games need longer production time for it to be better for the final build but it wouldnt be so bad if they didnt let us know 2 years before hand.
Just wake up one day, check out IGN... "WHAT?! A NEW ZELDA GAME!!... the screen shots and vids look good, and the reviews and hands-on sound ok.. thats sorted then im getting it".
Then the next week I appear in a game retail store and purchase my copy :smilewinkgrin:

lol, true enough about the patience, an truer still that sometimes I wish I didn't know so much about the game...but Nintendo is amazing for kepping the lid on a secret...still theres virtually nothing known about the Twilight Princess plot

Blah Blah Blah lol just kidding. I hope the game will bring a WOOOOOOW that was cool moment. And I hope that this going to be the best zelda game of all times like nintendo claims it is.

Why are you talking to yourself are you that lonely. If you are just pm me or add me to your buddy list ok.

myagirl said:
I hope Zelda will be a playable character. And I hope she cantransform into a n animal just like link.

Making Zelda a playable character, will do to the Legend of Zelda series, what Halo 2 did to the Halo series. That is, completely ruin it. If they do that, I might just avoid playing it. I'm sure they won't though, as they never have in any previous game ( afaik ).

Yeah I am betting that she wont be a playable character. I hope she isn't I hope there are other characters you can play with in the story like in ww.

Back