Why I love my 360.

You are a sick man then. I am just kidding.:lol:

Good God, I tried to outsmart you by saying that, but you sacrificed your own embarrassment for mine. DAMMIT!

haha. I had too many mountain dews. I see mario.

I see Ganondorf anywhere I go anyway, even if I'm not high. :)

I also love the 360 for the headset online.

Does the PS3 have online chat? If so, where does the headset connect to your controller?

You should go to the "why I love my PS3" thread instead of here.

I love my 360 for Xbox Live and games like Lost Odyssey & Mass Effect. I like that Inside Xbox news feature, and the ability to download my favorite classic arcade games, music concerts (free), tv shows, movies, and gaming events like E3, GDC, TGS, etc. Plus getting demos of the latest games.

Gikoku said:
I love my 360 for Xbox Live and games like Lost Odyssey & Mass Effect. I like that Inside Xbox news feature, and the ability to download my favorite classic arcade games, music concerts (free), tv shows, movies, and gaming events like E3, GDC, TGS, etc. Plus getting demos of the latest games.

Have you got lost odyssey? is it any good?

Don't get into personal details minto. If you want to be intimate with your 360, do it in your own private time please.

Well 360's don't like being touched up in anyway apart from their socket entries and disc drive. You try it anywhere else, they will let you know about it.

Dorkfish said:
Because, this one time, i spilt pudding on it, AND IT DIDN'T DIE!!! True story.

I love it because: Oblivion and Mass Effect. Im an RPGwhore mkay???

i love the 360 too. and i love rpg :)lol: mkay)???-you got that off of southpark. that was a perfect time to use it.:yesnod:

Inceptor said:
Have you got lost odyssey? is it any good?

Yeah, it's an excellent game. The story is obviously cliche, but it's character driven and not story driven. If you loved games like Final Fantasy 7, 8, 9, and 10, then Lost Odyssey should be a welcomed game to your collection. :yesnod:

The turn-based battle system is addictive, and the Thousand Year Dream sequences are amazing and really make me think differently about certain things in life. It's completion time varies though.. if you stick to the main story, then it will take about 35hrs to complete. While many others have registered in over 50hrs with some side-quests, and others completing the game in over 70hrs with all side-quests. Really, it all depends at what pace you go, as it's definitely possible to rack in over 100hrs of gameplay. So far I've registered over 50hrs of gameplay, and still have much left to do.

The game features one of the best character background developments I've seen in any game. The voice-acting is surprisingly good, course you get 5 languages to choose from (English, Japanese, French, German, and I think Spanish). Not to mention when it comes to certain scenes in the game, it pulls no punches on pulling on your heart strings and is very emotional :lol:.

To be honest, I wish this game was on the PS3 as well, so other JRPG fans could also enjoy it. If you're still not sure about getting this game, then I recommend renting.

Back