why them batteries?

gethez

WiiChat Member
Dec 19, 2006
hi,

i wonder why nintendo didn't use a chargeable version of the wii remote ; like

the new ps3... click it in n charge... all that fuss of getting new betteries...

But then you have to wait for the batteries to charge to play again, it usually takes 15-20 hours to charge, so im just gonna by new batteries each time

klown_man said:
But then you have to wait for the batteries to charge to play again, it usually takes 15-20 hours to charge, so im just gonna by new batteries each time

I have about 10 rechargable AA batteries that I use on rotation...

I even made myself a little wooden case which has a little chimney thing at the top where you put the batteries in, which then roll down to a little flap. ^^

**dead batteries go on charge immediately so I have no duds in the chute =3**

There are inexpensive rechargeable battery packs at your local Best Buy or Walmart.

You can get a 4 AA pack w/ 15 min. recharger for around 30 bucks.

I use rechargeable batteries all over the house. It definitely saves money in the long run.

And 15 mins is not too long to wait. The days of waiting 20 hours for your batteries to recharge are long gone. Here's the link to what I'm referring to. I'd rather pick up these rechargeable batteries than get overcharged on some proprietary battery pack sold by Nintendo. It would have driven up the original cost of the system if they did that.

http://www.amazon.com/Energizer-15-...s_2/104-2143190-7106362?ie=UTF8&s=electronics

Back