why would nintendo

Celestial said:
I'm not sure how it's gonna work, I think it's great, but I think it'll encourage laziness.. depends how it works though, gonna have to wait for that..

You think the thing that requires you not to be lazy...will encourage laziness?

Psh...who cares how you feel about the dam wii. Go buy the PS3.

I own both Wii and 360 and both are good systems.

www.ps3chat.com <---Better forum for ya.

vagrant said:
You think the thing that requires you not to be lazy...will encourage laziness?

Well no, but isn't it gonna make you stay in and do whatever? Why not just go out and exercise? Or does it encourage you to go out and exercise?

I really don't have a clue about the thing, sorry..

RivalDestiny said:
Psh...who cares how you feel about the dam wii. Go buy the PS3.

I own both Wii and 360 and both are good systems.

www.ps3chat.com <---Better forum for ya.

XD you just read vagrants posts and assumed what he said read the posts mine perticularly XD

Celestial said:
Well no, but isn't it gonna make you stay in and do whatever? Why not just go out and exercise? Or does it encourage you to go out and exercise?

I really don't have a clue about the thing, sorry..

Working out indoors with equipment is better for you than anything you do outside. This isn't going to replace jogging anyways so I don't see the connection.

vagrant said:
Working out indoors with equipment is better for you than anything you do outside. This isn't going to replace jogging anyways so I don't see the connection.

I'm not actually saying it's bad, I think it's pretty clever to do something like this... but I really wanna know more about it, like... What is it? Can you give me some information on it pleeeease?

Celestial said:
I'm not actually saying it's bad, I think it's pretty clever to do something like this... but I really wanna know more about it, like... What is it? Can you give me some information on it pleeeease?

If you don't know what it is, why are you even giving an opinion on it?

And you would be better off honing those search skills by reading the threads on wiichat or googling.

vagrant said:

it is XD

see what clelitca is saying is that people (namly gamers) are lazy we dont want a game where you have to get up and start moving around like a penguin

i mean all my cousins/uncles are gamers and they hate games where they have to ohiscly get up and do it

and dont get me wrong their not lazy they just dont like games like that

--------------------------------

and dont get me wrong their not lazy they just dont like games like that

btw i only posted this because i knew you were gonna go ahead and post

"well yous uncles/cousins must be lazy"

vagrant said:
If you don't know what it is, why are you even giving an opinion on it?

And you would be better off honing those search skills by reading the threads on wiichat or googling.

You can criticise anything can't you? :p

Okay, google it is..

zeon9881 said:
it is XD

see what clelitca is saying is that people (namly gamers) are lazy we dont want a game where you have to get up and start moving around like a penguin

That's not what Celestial said. And that was an aweful attempt at spelling her name...

She asked if it would make people MORE lazy.

Last edited:
vagrant said:
That's not what Celestial said. And that was an aweful attempt at spelling her name...

She asked if it would make people MORE lazy.

well i have bad grammer...i wonder how many times i have said that now XD (to you)

Back