Why you should buy a wii

chain blade

I love my wii!!!
Jan 15, 2007
Virginia,Co.cavan Ireland
Wii Online Code
3762-5070-6059-6459
Why should you buy a wii? more like why you shouldn`t!Ill start off with the games: #1 Legend of Zelda:Twilight princess.The ads themselfs nearly just make you buy the game, great game-play,great boss', great enemys and a great game full stop!This was the first game i bought and it proved me wrong.At first you think the wii would be well...OK, but after Zelda it changes your mind.10/10

#2 Red Steel.Another great game!The controls are deadly(really,really good)its sooo fun and you compleatly get stuck in the game(not as in stuck,stuck the good stuck).Its mad fun when your friends come over!10/10

And last but not least #3 Wairo-ware.There are only a few words i can say about this compleate fun!Its really only fun when your friends come round!10/10

Secondly ill talk about the system itself.Its small,quite brightens up your room and stylish!When people come to your house there like "o my god...you got a...a...WII" and theyll want to play it stright away.Now i used to love the ps2 and the like, but now its wii all da way!Anyway if you get a ps3 people will be like (now picture it sarcasticly) "o wow you have a ps3"."I have one for them.And sony says "Err...well... we have a blu-ray player in ours and you can listen to music and watch DVDs.Emm...WHO CARES!If you want to listin to music buy a radio if you want to watch dvd buy a dvd player.Anyway if your like me you only watch a few dvds with your family like comidys.And heres another pirck for the wii i bet you didint know!You can use your wii as a white-board!I know you all will want to know how.Well all you do is buy a white-board marker and scribble!Dont worry it comes of with a wet cloth.

Finaly ill wrap things up with, dun dun dun da! Accesrewiis.Now the first would be the "classic controler" witch lets you play golden oldies.Second,now this is my personal fave "wii messagene" witch lets you sent messages to other wii`s.Dont ask me how far i dont know, mabey your local area.And the last Miis.Everyone loves em, you just spent hours makeing them!So anyone who was having second thoghts the wii is your answer.Phew my fingers hurt.

haha you can send messages wii to wii worldwide through a wifi connection, not just in your neighborhood.

though, i dont really agree with your red steel review, i thought it could have been way more polished and perfected, it seemed kinda half-baked.

but Twilight Princess and Wario Ware are ace! :thumbsup:

thanks but to tell u the truth i dont have a wii yet but im geetin 1 soon.Ino so much because i went to like 101 wii web sites buy thanks anyway!ill add u when i get me wii.P.S wat is dat number for that u have typed out?plz tell

oh, that's my console number a lot of people put in it in their signitures so it posts everytime you comment on the thread. thats how you add people to your address book, trade miis, and message people.

don't take this the wrong way, i'm not usually one to bug out on forum ediqutte. but spend a bit more time on your posts, they are extremely hard to read with all the typos and strange spellings.

also, dont posts reviews like you own the system and games when you dont. thats just kind of weird and misleading, gaming sites are good for getting the general idea of the game, but you'll never know the truth until you play it yourself, this forum is for expressing your opinions on the wii, not someone else's.

anyway, hope you get your wii soon, it's a blast!

Back