WiFi (First Post)

WtFBlo0d

WiiChat Member
Nov 18, 2006
Hey Guys,

Well like most of you, I'm ready for this launch tonight. So glad that it is finally here, we have all been patient and it is going to pay off. Now, in this area I can not get any broad band at the moment. I am still waiting for a call back from Time Warner to get RoadRunner. I do have a WiFi Connector that I used for my DS and I know that this is an option to connect through. I don't want to play games online because I don't want to ruin any body's online Wii experience. All I want to do is use the WiiConnect24 so I can grab updates for my games or use the weather channel so it will be updated. You think this would be possible? Hope you guys have a great launch night, and I'll have some pics hopefully, depending on if my camera is good to me today.

Pe@c3

I think its possible, not 100% sure. Or When you buy a later game it will require you to update to a specific version if you haven't already, so you will be up to date and have all the latest features.

And I'm glad you don't want to ruin anyone's online experience :D Hope you get broadband soon.

Oh, and welcome to WiiChat :thumbsup:

Back