Wifi-Max

i got this thing the other day thinking it was the official one, so i go ahead and use it and had the same problem you did. do you have a firewall on? i didnt notice but there was something new that i told the firewall to block when i installed the software, and then i unblocked it and its been working fine for my ever since

I'm having the same problem with a different error message. This is really frustrating...I'm looking up stuff about the thing now, though; hopefully something'll turn up.

First off, do you have ICS setup on the comp you hooked the WiFi MAX to (or routing software)?
Second with your static IP set, set the DNS to your ISPs DNS servers (Start, RUN, cmd, then in the cmd window, ipconfig /all, then look for the DNS entries)

From the error code, it sounds as though your getting on the WiFi but not to the net. I would double check that WIndows sees your WiFi MAX as a network adapter and run (or re-run) Internet Connection Sharing (ICS)

A solution

I believe I have found how to fix the WiFi Max problem. Please email me at [email protected] if you need help and I will help you fix the problem of the Wii not connecting to the internet.

iv got a wifi max, it took me a few days to get it working but i did.

i had that error code 51330, all i did was take the wifimax off the floor and put it on a table & closer to my wii and it worked.

Back