Wii 2

youcannotspellit said:
All of the other post are Wrong
Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong!

overkill.

lenitao3 said:
i think it's possible to be done through an update, since the wii games are already in dvd format....

I have posted this many times before:
In the future Wii's will be able to play dvd videos, HOWEVER, Nintendo have said in an interview near the launch of the Wii that unfortunately it would require more than a software upgrade. It would require some extra hardware.

Therefore, it will NOT be possible to update your Wii to make it dvd playable.

However, they did say that when the dvd Wii's came out, current Wii owners would recieve a big discount when exchanging their's.

Ugh, they'd better not make any major improvements now. I'd feel really cheated - unless we get a 100% off voucher, then i could live with it ;)
DVD wii would be nice, its a pity though if they cant do that through a software upgrade, would have been a nice channel, plus one less device hooked up to the TV.
I think a Wii2, like most people here, will be 3-5 years away yet. Its great to see Nintendo winning the console wars after all these years.

haha, yeah wiizero, i agree with jerry. Good one, you know i'm going to steal it though right!?

i havnt heard of this, but , sure why not, the wii is doing well enough that a wii 2 should be in the works soon

zapasant93 said:
i havnt heard of this, but , sure why not, the wii is doing well enough that a wii 2 should be in the works soon

Actually, the Wii's success is more of a reason NOT to release a new console soon. While the Wii is still selling well, they will want to concentrate on selling as many as possible, not competing with it.

Back