Wii 4.0 is OUT!

Though I no longer have a Wii this is good. Im thinking of getting a Wii again and mainly for VC games. I may wait a bit though, I hate how Nintendo games never seem to drop in price. By Nintendo games I mean Nintendo made games, which tend to be the best yet never drop in price. Zelda is still $50!!! and that's a launch game! I have always hated that about Nintendo :/

Though I no longer have a Wii this is good. Im thinking of getting a Wii again and mainly for VC games. I may wait a bit though, I hate how Nintendo games never seem to drop in price. By Nintendo games I mean Nintendo made games, which tend to be the best yet never drop in price. Zelda is still $50!!! and that's a launch game! I have always hated that about Nintendo :/

I know what you mean. It seems they aren't going to be returning the Player's Choice line up like they did in previous generations.

Oh damn, I forgot Nintendo did that... Yeah I really wish they would bring that back because that's the only thing keeping me from buying me another one. It's like... either save my money for my future PC (for Diablo 3) or spend $250 /w tax + $50 games. If they would do players choice, it would make it so much easier.

I really feel like playing some SSBB again especially after my friend recently got it and it's bringing back the best of my Wii memories running around with Ike. I also want to get my hands on The Conduit when it comes out, Wii Punchout + all the classic games. *sigh*

Oh damn, I forgot Nintendo did that... Yeah I really wish they would bring that back because that's the only thing keeping me from buying me another one. It's like... either save my money for my future PC (for Diablo 3) or spend $250 /w tax + $50 games. If they would do players choice, it would make it so much easier.

I really feel like playing some SSBB again especially after my friend recently got it and it's bringing back the best of my Wii memories running around with Ike. I also want to get my hands on The Conduit when it comes out, Wii Punchout + all the classic games. *sigh*

There is the option of buying used games online. They seem to be going for about $20 to $35. I doubt they will bring back player's choice. Ironically, people are probably going to ***** about that as well. Nintendo always had to deal with crap in every age. I myself would like to see the return of the Player's Choice.

Yeah, Player's Choice would be a good move on Nintendo's part. I don't see it happening anytime soon though. They want to milk as much money out of the Wii as they can apparently.

i did that and it said "4.0 U". i'm guessing that's the latest version.

Wii will always download the latest version if you hit the "Wii System Update" button in the settings menu.

Back