Wii and DS Lite

AZ_Wii_Tard

WiiChat Member
Mar 22, 2007
Chandler, AZ
Wii Online Code
5976-8685-8380-4889
I recently picked a DS Lite and was wondering if you can do anything between the two? I remember reading somewhere that it was possible.

Pokemon comes out in about 4 days, so you should be able to use those two together.

I guess you can go to places like gamestop / eb games and DL demos for the DS but it would be cool if you could do that through the wii.

Ya i started a thread like this a bit ago, wait for E3 maybe we will be hearing about something like that soon enough

I know many places have downloads, but I was reading that the demo only last till you turn the power off. So does that mean if you close the DS the game is gone, or can you take it home and play it?

well, I'm guessing that if you close the Ds, the game is still there becuase it's just like pausing it. Just don't turn it off. I'm gonna do it tonight.

sherwood3570: Just stop ok?

AZ_Wii_Tard: The DS will be able to download "games" from the Wii in the future. Lets say they made a copy of advance wars for Wii. The idea is that you could download a program to your DS and use it as a status display so that when you are playing multiplayer the other person can't see your information. Nintendo has confirmed the connectivity we just don't know which games will use it besides PBR

sherwood3570 said:
well, I'm guessing that if you close the Ds, the game is still there becuase it's just like pausing it. Just don't turn it off. I'm gonna do it tonight.
you guess right... i went to ebs and downloaded metroid and i closed the lid and came home thinking that it would br gone but it was still there. so, ya you have to power off to loose the game

Ciper, that actually irritated me. What was your problem? You know more about the DS so I should just shut my trap? I'm not guessing your intelligence, but come on. I was just helping the guy.

sherwood3570 said:
Ciper, that actually irritated me. What was your problem? You know more about the DS so I should just shut my trap? I'm not guessing your intelligence, but come on. I was just helping the guy.
I wouldn't have said anything but your prior post was about Nintendo punishing you for mod chips. I'm sensitive to the people who think mod chips are a product of satan.

ciper said:
I wouldn't have said anything but your prior post was about Nintendo punishing you for mod chips. I'm sensitive to the people who think mod chips are a product of satan.

Heh?

Nothing about mod chips. Nintendo offers demos downloadable from Target, and when you turn your DS off the demo is gone. I'm either not seeing what you meant or you interpreted wrong. Eh, no worries.

Back