Wii are WAY Ahead!

well back when xbox first came out i remember everyone hated it and thought it was going to be completely gay.

Sovieto said:
well a poll that over 90 thousand people took im sure means tomething.

Yes but polls can be flawed/biased. Gamefaqs is full of little nintendo fanboys which is why I think the Wii had so many votes.

no one knew about xbox, it was the first microsoft system, so that was an off vote, people now know what their dealing with

Hmm... I think thats YOUR opinoin, and not everybody elses. Before the Xbox I was hyped because I admired Microsoft, and I did know I was dealing with a next-gen console on my hands - which is what Micrsoft delivered.

asdfadsfasdfasdfasdfs jay kay ell semi colon

sKin said:
Yes but polls can be flawed/biased. Gamefaqs is full of little nintendo fanboys which is why I think the Wii had so many votes.

oh yeah and where is your poll to proove that? im sure the most visited site on there is either final fantasy 10 or gand theft auto san andreas, or even halo 2.

you cant go around saying stuff without statistics foo.

and those 90 thousand people that took that poll. well im sure 50 % are getting a wii and 30% or those 90 thousand people are getting a psthwii, and whatever is left is getting an Xboox tree sixty. alright? thats what that poll tells us. doesnt mean that half of the world will get wii, it just means that wii is better than ps3 because thats how cool nintendo is. lol jk. it means that half of those people are getting wii's and thats it.

wow Full of nintendo fanboys??!!? if anything it would be mostly Sony lovers since PS2 had the most games out of any system!!!! what a newb skin, wheres your backings on that?

Jakobthelyre said:
oh yeah and where is your poll to proove that?

My poll to prove that Gamefaqs is full of Nintendo Fanboys, or to prove that most people thought the Xbox would flop? Here's what I said on the latter, word-for-word:

Wow. That was YEARS ago. The chances of me finding a GCN vs. Xbox poll before they launched are pretty slim.

you cant go around saying stuff without statistics foo.

Did you just call me foo? :wtf:

wow Full of nintendo fanboys??!!? if anything it would be mostly Sony lovers since PS2 had the most games out of any system!!!! what a newb skin, wheres your backings on that?

lol i'm a newb? Okay. I've been a member at Gamefaqs for many years, and from my experience a majority of the users there are hardcore nintendo fans. And the whole "PS2 had the most games out of any system!!!!". It's quality over quanity. I'm disappointed in you Sovieto, I thought any Nintendo fan knew that. Tsk tsk.

meh...gamefaqs is not nintendo people, is that why final fanasty won that one poll? and they have polls about ps3 and all these games all the time that dont even deal with nintendo? i know its quality over quanity but with so many games theres a higher chance of quality games, so theres more quality games for the ps2, which is true

Sovieto said:
i know its quality over quanity but with so many games theres a higher chance of quality games, so theres more quality games for the ps2, which is true

There is a higher chance sure, but that doesn't make anything for certain. I own about 30 PS2 games, 11 Xbox games, and 16 GCN games. Guess which system I play more? The Xbox, just cuz' I feel the games on it are of "higher quality". Quanity doesn't mean anything when it comes to the game companies and the games they put out.

Man thanks for this, and thanks too for the another threadd like this you made (you are making a lot of threads!!! :lol:)

Here's my opinion:
I would get excited if my favorite next-gen console ranked first in a poll. It's good news, even if there are fanboys, right? I mean, fanboys are still Nintendo's customers. They're just like regular people. They have a say. People gave them that name because they always (or almost always) chose Nintendo. Who's business is that, anyway? If you just ignored the fact that they were fanboys, then there would be nothing against them.

well the true thing is they are willing to continue staying with nintendo, thus prooving they think that console is better than any other which is the way anyone chooses (unless they get 2 or all 3, just go with it) so its good nintendo is still holding on to followers

Back