Wii based accident :(

stevenstar

WiiChat Member
Jul 20, 2009
Well, today I was playing Wii Sports - Tennis, perhaps more enthusiastically than I should have. During a serve, you know how when you serve it really hard it does a super-serve? Well I was trying to that, and the Wiimote went flying and hit my cat in the head. He is now dead. He was an old cat and was on his way there soon, but I am very upset about it nonetheless.

Is there any legal recourse for this accident, as I was using the Wiimote strap, but it was old and frayed, and it snapped unexpectedly.

Bahahaha, you killed your cat and think nintendo is to blame. bahahahaha

I have to ask, why would you let your cat sit directly in front of the T.V. while you try to serve as hard as you can? X_X

He was walking past the TV, I didn't let him sit there, it is really sad. All of you people who are laughing are really sick.

Will Nintendo at the very least replace my cat with a cat of greater or equal value?

He was walking past the TV, I didn't let him sit there, it is really sad. All of you people who are laughing are really sick.

Will Nintendo at the very least replace my cat with a cat of greater or equal value?

No, since it isn't really their fault, you should have gotten a new strap, and should have bought a case for the remote which would have given you a better grip.

This isn't a good thing, but I have to point a few things out here:
1. Knowing that it was old, you should have realized it could snap at any moment.
2. Of course Nintendo won't take the blame, after all, they didn't sling the remote.
3. You don't serve it hard to do a super serve, you just time it right. This sentence proves that it wasn't their faults.

Did you hit him like this?
Or was this him?
wiikitty08.jpg

sad

:ciappa::ciappa::ciappa::scared::scared:leave this kid alone it not nice saying that how would you like it if your cat died

Back