Wii... Boring?

Wiil

Wii All Love The Wii
Dec 23, 2006
UK
Wii Online Code
4496-8976-1287-7661
I've had the Wii since december and own: Excite Truch, The Godfather, Prince Of Perisa, Zelda, Rayman, Red Steel, Need For Speed, Tony Hawks, Resident Evil, WarioWare and Wii Sports and none of the games have giving me much joy. Not like the Playstation 2 did... WHEN IS NINTENDO GONNA BRING SOME FUN INTO THEIR GAMES!!!? :mad5:

Metroid has been released in the UK. You should pick that one up.

Well we'll have titles like these soon:

Super Mario Galaxy
Battalion Wars 2
Zack and Wiki
Guitar Hero 3
Medal of Honour: Heroes 2

And Q1 next year:

Super Smash Brothers Brawl
Mario Kart Wii

Hopefully they get you interested, but the Wii might not be the best system for you if you're having so little fun.

Last edited:
Eagles said:

Super Mario Galaxy
Battalion Wars 2
Zack and Wiki
Guitar Hero 3

And Q1 Next year

Mario Kart Wii

Hopefully they get you interested...
yah im waiting for Guitar Hero 3! xD

Wiil said:
I've had the Wii since december and own: Excite Truch, The Godfather, Prince Of Perisa, Zelda, Rayman, Red Steel, Need For Speed, Tony Hawks, Resident Evil, WarioWare and Wii Sports and none of the games have giving me much joy. Not like the Playstation 2 did... WHEN IS NINTENDO GONNA BRING SOME FUN INTO THEIR GAMES!!!? :mad5:
You're either a troll, or you have no taste.

Not that all of those games are good, but some are definately fun.

If you really feel that way, maybe the Wii isn't for you.

yah i might get a 360 and mayb a PS3 wen it gets cheaper, but the best wii game i have is probs Resident Evil or Excite Truck

Wiil said:

In this years Q4
And then Throught '08
Patience is the key, just don't sell your Wii yet..=]]

Btw Ill buy Need for Speed and Godfather from you if your interested..

Eagles said:
Metroid has been released in the UK. You should pick that one up.

Super Mario Galaxy
Battalion Wars 2
Zack and Wiki
Guitar Hero 3

And Q1 next year:

Mario Kart Wii
My problem with that is those arent great games for every one. For one i don't like puzzle games, so Zack and wiki is out, im not a fan of guitar hero, im not into rpg like strategy games, so battalion wars is out, i like imo real fighters like virtual fighter, Soul caliber, and mortal kombat,so Super smash bros is defenitly out its looks like the same game with differnt charictors(oh im gonna get flamed for that) Theres only two games out of that line up that i find interesting and thats Medal of Honor and Mario kart, But other than that im sorry not looking interesting to me, the mario title have to do some changing again, and leave the nintendo 64 format alone, and for gods sake no more stupid puzzle games and mini games the wii has had its share of these, if you want to releas those types don't charge me 50 bucks for mini games. Unless i see something differnt in the coming year the only game that makes me excited to see is Star Wars Force Unleashed.

yungblood6 said:
My problem with that is those arent great games for every one. For one i don't like puzzle games, so Zack and wiki is out, im not a fan of guitar hero, im not into rpg like strategy games, so battalion wars is out, i like imo real fighters like virtual fighter, Soul caliber, and mortal kombat,so Super smash bros is defenitly out its looks like the same game with differnt charictors(oh im gonna get flamed for that) Theres only two games out of that line up that i find interesting and thats Medal of Honor and Mario kart, But other than that im sorry not looking interesting to me

Maybe the Wii isn't for you then, everyone has different preferences. I'm really looking forward to all of those games, they seem like a nice mixture of puzzle and action.

yungblood6 said:
the mario title have to do some changing again
This is shaping up to be one amazing game, just because it shares some similarities with the N64 game dosen't make it a no go.

Mario games and Smash bros is not enough to carry a system through a cycle. Im enjoying my wii know because i didnt get it at launch and i still got games to play but thats not going to last me a whole year. I don't want to play games that i played on my dang gameboy(biwii), or play puzzle games and mini games that i can find on the computer for free. Dont get me wrong i like the wii but its time for them to start living up to the hype and stop trying to tyde us over with mini games and ports. If nintendo only puts out a good game every 5 months(1st party) and then when those games are supposed to come out push them back just to compete with other systems, thats not a bright future. you say be patient thats like telling some one hey buy this movie ticket from me and then ill tell you when the movie starts. I bought a system whose marki games where supposed to be launch games that two of them didnt even come out till a year later, and the rest have yet to come out. Patience is not the issue its keeping promised deadlines, and funneling out the crap games thats the issue.

When they have games that come out that are worth talking about then thats when people will stop making these topics, but these topics keep coming up because its not just a handfull of people that feel like that. You can visit all the wii forums even on nintendo and you will find similar topics about people getting bored with the wii. its just like i said the wii is great but how long will it last?

exactly!!! it's not gonna last another year if it keeps releasing Mario etc. games

You're all idiots. You haven't explained what your taste of games are, and you just seem to state the games that you don't like, that's being negative. How the hell am I meant to suggest some alternatives if you just tell me what you hate?

And also, the guy who can't paragraph, it makes my eyes go funny so I just skimmed whatever he said, but it seemed to be exactly the same.

I admit, the third party developers have steered away from the Wii because it's too much of a risk trying to configure controls of the game. But now that they have seen the reception the Wii has got they're thinking of producing more titles. These are the early stages so I wouldn't sell it just yet.

Don't you like Nintendo producing their games? Of course they are going to make Mario games, he's their mascot, and the successful games people want back are coming back, you can't blame them for spending time on the big titles. I for one cannot wait for Mario Kart and Brawl because I spent most of my days on those games.

It's not fair complaining that there aren't any good games in the early stages. Might I ask, what in God's name did you find wrong with Zelda? That game was a pleasure every bit of the way. Let me guess, you wanted to see blood in it?

Squall7 said:
You're either a troll, or you have no taste.

Not that all of those games are good, but some are definately fun.

that's true......

also you wouldn't have got all of these games if the Wii was boring for you.......

which ps2 game is more fun than these games being played on Wii come on.....

if the Wii is boring, then i don't know how boring the ps2 is, since i got the Wii (december) i have only used the ps2 only for playing dvd's!!!

soon enough that youll totally regret calling the wii boring

Back