Wii bowling messed me up!

Zori

Wii Owner Since Launch
Oct 31, 2006
I got pwnt by Wii bowling. I used to bowl every once in a while before Wii was out, I'd average like 140. Then I get wii sports, I almost always get 260+ and have gotten 300. So I was thinking hmm, maybe I can use the same techniques in real bowling. So today I go, thinking to myself hell yeah imma be rollin strikes like crazy. What happens? I bowl a damn 54... I couldn't hit anything, I was trying the stuff I do in Wii Bowling, it f-ed me up! 54!!!11!!1oneoneone

ha ha ha! thats interesting. did you strafe and angle too? hope u didnt draw red lines on the floor! oh and dont try to install a wrist strap on the bowling ball. it'll break or your wrist will!

wiiCrazy said:
ha ha ha! thats interesting. did you strafe and angle too? hope u didnt draw red lines on the floor! oh and dont try to install a wrist strap on the bowling ball. it'll break or your wrist will!
LOL, well usually I never used to curve. I used to just throw it straight, get a few strikes, pass the 120 barrier atleast each time. This time I was tryin all this crazy curving BS, one time I got it real nice started middle, threw it to the right side an it curved perfectly, one strike. And even with that I still get a 54. Wrist strap musta been the problem...

lol I went bowling too got pwned I scored 80 but one is GAMING one is REALITY so...

...so I don't see why it shouldn't be improving my bowling game!!!!! It really must be the wrist strap mising. Maybe I will wear my strap the next time I bowl! ;) :lol:

a 54? Dude I can close my eyes and bowl a 54 in 5 frames lol Stick to the Wii Bowling my man.

Lethal said:
a 54? Dude I can close my eyes and bowl a 54 in 5 frames lol Stick to the Wii Bowling my man.
Na man I know what your saying, but I used to just throw with no curve all noobish, so this time I tried curving and it was always to much or to little resulting in gutters. Also the only balls that place had my fingers fit in were 13-15lbs. I could still underhand throw, but it was way to hard, my friends were all using 8-10.

Back