wii breaking down

3mpathy

WiiChat Member
Nov 30, 2006
I was just pondering this, If you buy i dont know say 400 dollars worth of VC games later on and then your wii breaks down and nintendo have to replace it, do you loose all your games or will they compensate you for this? The whole only working on the wii they where downloaded onto thing seems just a tad floored to me

There must be record of what you have downloaded so if that did happen I'm sure you would get back what you had downloaded,

Hmmmmmmm Good point... They should make actual accounts onVC that can be accesed on any Wii so if u break ur wii and replace it, u can redownload for free cos u can do that even if ur Wii breaks down... Im sure nintendo wood b nice... i hope :(...

I think there was somthing on some faq from one of nintendo personel. (I have no idea where I saw it so sorry no link but...) I think it said somehting like that is your Wii breaks down you can contact support and they will make it happen so that you won't lose VC games if you need to replace console.

yea u should propaly get a sd card or yea they probalpy do keep it on record

Yes they do keep them on record. You all should be signing up for your Nintendo service in your country, because you can then link your shopping on Wii to your MyNintendo (america) and it keeps a record of all VC games you bought, as it auto registers them for you.

Nintendo thought about this.

Once you make your account, than go into your Wii and link it to your online Nintendo account.

Back