wii console sounds

crazyl

WiiChat Member
Jun 20, 2007
anyone know if there is a way to change the music/sound the console makes when you start up the wii or start a game?

i find it so annoying and high pitched I often find myself muting the TV until I know its over. Any ideas?

I already tried searching.

well if you dont like it i suppose you jus could not play your wii...
i mean its less then 5secs... lol jus mute it
not that big of a problem

Well yeah you searched, but people are smart enough not to make a dumb thread like this. Just suck it up, and try to ignore the sound if they are that bad.
Put on some music, really the possibilities are endless.

morikaweb said:
Why is what he is asking dumb? You like the sound so anyone who would like to turn it off is dumb?
No, honestly it is really just kind of a dumb question. It's pointless too. Its only about one second long. The music for the menu of all the channels is also extremely quiet. It's just pointless cause you're not gonna spend that much time listening to that music nor are you gonna hear the sound repeated over and over and over and over again, repeatedly.

But honestly just put some music on or something, it isn't that big of a deal. I honestly have learned to drown out the sound, it's just that short that it doesn't matter to me anymore.

but you agree that its not great...

ll i want to know is if i can change it, if not... well then i will suck it up!

its a simple question. if you don't know then don't respond. its not your duty to respond to every post on the forum.

People edit phone cellphone firmware to charge startup sounds all the time, it itsn't a dumb question. Unfortunately, at this time it cannot be changed.

By me saying it is a dumb thread, it means that the Wii' noise cannot be fixed, that you have to deal with it. Just have to read between the lines a bit.

dudes..........
WHO CAAAAARRRRRRRRREEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS LOL???
JUS SHUT UP ITS A SOUND GET OVER IT NOT WORTH SPENDING 20BUCKS ON SOME WII SOUND CLOAKING DEVICE OF THE FUTURE ITS A SOUND LAST 5 SECS NO BIGGIE...NOW SOME MOD JUS SHUT THIS WORTHLESS THREAD DOWN FOR GOODNESS SAKE ARGH!

DJ Flip said:
dudes..........
WHO CAAAAARRRRRRRRREEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS LOL???
JUS SHUT UP ITS A SOUND GET OVER IT NOT WORTH SPENDING 20BUCKS ON SOME WII SOUND CLOAKING DEVICE OF THE FUTURE ITS A SOUND LAST 5 SECS NO BIGGIE...NOW SOME MOD JUS SHUT THIS WORTHLESS THREAD DOWN FOR GOODNESS SAKE ARGH!
Don't steal my magenta font you bastard!

Don't like the start up sounds? Place a metal bucket over your head. Then proceed to hit bucket with wiimote. Then post a stupid thread about it.

Guys don't waste your time responding to the thread if you think it is dumb. There is way too much negativity on this forum. We should try to be a helpful community and provide answers if we know them and not slam someone b/c you think their question is dumb. They were just looking for an answer to a question that they haven't been able to figure out on their own and it obviously bothers them enough for them to spend the time to post about it on this forum. It is an annoying sound to me as well and leaves me scrambling for the volume button to turn it down, usually b/c the wii comes accross louder than my normal TV volume.

Back