wii console sounds

Just push start as quick as you can, it cuts off the sound.
But I agree. Like the Zelda song really sucks, but the RE4 one is awesome i think.
Resident Evil......FOUR!!!

tarheelsuperman said:
Guys don't waste your time responding to the thread if you think it is dumb. There is way too much negativity on this forum. We should try to be a helpful community and provide answers if we know them and not slam someone b/c you think their question is dumb. They were just looking for an answer to a question that they haven't been able to figure out on their own and it obviously bothers them enough for them to spend the time to post about it on this forum. It is an annoying sound to me as well and leaves me scrambling for the volume button to turn it down, usually b/c the wii comes accross louder than my normal TV volume.

No, seriously there is no need to post about the sound the Wii makes. There really is no way to stop it, so there is no need to post a thread about it. He wouldn't have received any real advice on the matter although despite me slamming him, I still gave him some tips as best as I could. Honestly mine does not even make a loud sound, maybe keep the disk in the drive when you turn it off as well, instead of taking it out and putting it in before turning it on.
But tarheelsuperman I will use your "Guys don't waste your time responding to the thread if you think it is dumb"..don't come on wiichat if you think it is a negative forum. Simple.

Back