Wii Demo Channel

na34

WiiChat Member
Jun 16, 2007
Sorry if this has already been posted, but is there suppose to be a demo channel coming out anytime soon. I really hope so, the Wii needs one.

I doubt it, (unless Nintendo wants us to start buying SD cards... :mad5: )

We would need an externel harddrive to have any chance of a demo channel. I mean, I'm not saying that 1 demo wouldn't fit on the 512 mb you get, but i wouldnt really wanna have to frequently mess with sd's.

ye but I honestly think the wii needs it. I was playing 360 and their online is much better, also you can download so many game demos. If the wii wants to compete they need to do this stuff too.

it does need it, and I thought with the metroid channel we might get a demo, I didn't really care for the vids, what got me to check it evey few days are so was hoping that one of the updates might be a demo

I really hope that they are planning something similar to a Demo Channel. It would be a great touch to an already great console. I am sure that Nintendo are working on something, but I am not exactly sure what that "something" is. :lol:

I'm a bit indifferent towards a demo channel, I don't really download demos on my 360, but it is nice to have the ability to do so when I want to. So I can't say I wouldn't want it, just could really care less right now.

I'm almost sure it will happen at some point due to how many people want this, but I guess we'll have to be patient and wait and see.

Also pertaining to the mentioning of SD cards and external hard drives I think that no matter if a demo channel is added or not we should be able to use external hard drives with the usb connection seeing as how it has the usb ports in the back.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, I haven't heard about this. What is this "demo channel" supposed to be or reveal to us, game demo's?

D S said:
I'm sorry, I haven't heard about this. What is this "demo channel" supposed to be or reveal to us, game demo's?

No Demo Channel has been announced, we're just speculating and hoping.

Back