new wii channel ideas

tommy

Banned
May 2, 2007
Wii Online Code
5781-1229-3280-1523
a wii trivia channel would be good, with a joke of the week, weekly horrorscope, crosswords, wordsearches, a weekly statistic, sodukos, you could be rewarded with say 10 wii points for each perfectly completed puzzle, encouraging users to use the shop channel.

Post your ideas, a demo channel would be good too

any channel which could earn you wii points would be awesome...like..not that many points tho..say...u could only earn 20 points a day or something..so ppl arent sitting there doing puzzles all day so they can get a VC game lol

A music playing channel to play the music from your SD card. Also a Demo channel is really needed cause its workin for the xbox 360.

ps3 has a demo channel too

dvd would be good

something else for a mii

SuppaRoy said:
A music playing channel to play the music from your SD card. Also a Demo channel is really needed cause its workin for the xbox 360.

Music channel is a must - slide show MP3 player is pants!!:ciappa:

Well said - I have been banging on about this for god knows how long on this forum, it's the best way to sustain interest and keep the casual / gamer and hardcore really playing with the Wii on a totally regular basis.

Let me explain - casual / lapsed gamers who bought the system for Wii Sports / Play etc.. are not going to shell out for different types of games on a whim - at least not the majority, so by creating a demo showcase of these types of up and coming games and letting them have a taster online will generate sales. Hell MS and Sony have already proved this beyond all doubt - BUT they don't have the same demographic as Wii - and so Nintendo need to sustain interest within the casual setor! Makes sense to give em a taster for free!

Hardcore - or as I would rather label them - regular core gamers need something to entertain inbetween completing existing titles and the big titles due to be released - giving more technical demos will keep interest from straying onto other formats and keeping Wii #1.

Above all else show us all the power of the Wiimote and where this is all going, even if they don't relate immediately directly to a game game - show us what you're kicking about and let some feedback come into play!!

Either way it will benefit all round - so come on Nintendo stop pissing about man - and get it sorted.

yep absolutely, everybody loves music rolex, but if nintendo cant be assed to make some decent channels then the wii will die, some nintendo guy said "we want people to turn their wii on everyday", so far they havn't given us enough reason to

Finally, a good thread !

Chatroom Channel......

awsome why didn't i think of a chatroom channel, but nintendo are safety freaks

tommy said:
yep absolutely, everybody loves music rolex, but if nintendo cant be assed to make some decent channels then the wii will die, some nintendo guy said "we want people to turn their wii on everyday", so far they havn't given us enough reason to

Amen Tommy - I don't want PS3 functionality just something simple but sometimes you just want to piss about and not play a full blown game - initially Mii creator did this but it only lasts so long before you have made every mii you're gonna LOL

The internet channel is still crippled and don't get me started on the "Everbody Votes" channel - :scared:

Mii world may be a tiny step forward tho - let's keep everything crossed they pull it out soon!

Back