Wii Drumming

is anyone else on here a bemani fan besides me?
Drummania is the name of the game, Made by konami. The game drummania is also attatched to GuitarFreaks (yes you GH FANBOYS guitarfreaks came LONG before GH)

The thing you have to look at is, does konami want to stray away from Playstation where it has been most of the time (with the exception of a couple dreamcast titles, ultramix's, and mario mix). Unless the ps3 doenst sell, i dont see why konami or bemani would swith to the wii.

With all this said, it would be cool to see a bemani title crossover to the wii. There is one problem i see

The wiimote isnt 100% accurate when shaken. So in music games where timing is everything, the wiimote wouldnt be sensitive (IMO), which would be needed for precision in fast parts of songs (like drumrolls/16th/32 notes) and so forth.

with all this aside, i hope a GOOD music game comes to the wii considering 20 games out of my 32 games are music games....

ONE MORE THING I JUST REMEMBERED
if any music game using a ps2 controller came to wii, the possibility of the gamecube ports could be used.
there is an adaptor that switches your ps2 controller to either GC or XBOX
could be some possibilities there.

LOL yer i see what u mean now, lol. Thatd be pretty fun I spose... if u had 4 controllers itd be like a full drumkit (with hi hat control) and itd be a deadset work out!

Hows this for an idea.. and its prob a bad idea but stick with me.
How about a well known band, say Foo Fighters, record an entire live gig. Have a specific HD camera set behind a 2nd drumkit, without any movement. Heres the thing, the 'game' would be that video feed, so you could see the entire drumkit, and YOU would play the drums for the foo fighters. In the audio tracks the live drums would be removed from the mix, leaving just guitar, bass, vox, and YOU would play the drum track. Using the Wii Motes to hit the parts of the kit that are on screen. Probably impossible, but if it could work itd be fun being Foo Fighter's drummer for a day. Maybe points could be awarded for how accurately (or creatively you played to their tunes)....

Back