Wii Expansion pak??

toxicstar said:
Couldn't they just add on the headset option through the updates. They sure need to add one, maybe they are waiting for Brawl to come around before they release that update, hopefully.
yeah, since brawl has been confirmed of co-op, how else would you co-operate without communication?:cool: it is very much needed

shrimpy20 said:
Headsets would be cool, but I doubt it would ever happen due to Nintendo's Health & Safety Policies. =/

Nintendo has had several lawsuits leveled against it. It has been sued over thr wrist straps, over the miis and over the wiimote itself. And there was an article in the newspaper about a pedofile trying to entice a child though the DS's pictochat, and more recently, there was an uproar over the wii zapper. When you consider how Nintendo has been under the magnifying glass, can anyone really wonder why they are so paranoid?

uk_louis_1986 said:
Most of you will prob know about the n64 expansion pak, I think it would be great if nintendo could release something like this for the wii, they could add full high def and better textures to the console. I think the wii is great btw and i think this should be an extra not a must have. what do you guys think, can you think of any other adons the wii could have

What I want the most is the head set and USB support for an external memory device. I think the USB lash drive would be perfect for the wii! It's tiny and it could plug in the back of the wii, out of site.

i found something when i was experimenting with site names, i typed in the wii site but with au and it comes up with 'cwii coming soon..'(but the c was connected to the w) a new wii maybe? =/ go look yourselfs

Back