Wii Fit---Weight Limit

daviduk200

The XBOX 360 Guy
Jul 18, 2007
Scotland
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
unfortunatly you fat fatties out there may have a problem (no offense)

but if you are slightly over weight by that i mean 300 Pounds
then sorry but you will not be able to play this game.

i for one am safe as i only weigh 112 pounds

here it is now the pic i got the info from

wiifitlimits.jpg

incase you cant read that it says,
136kgs, which is 300 lbs

Last edited:
alright i can fit two of me on the platform then...:lol:

ill add a pic in a sec the one i got this info from.

So what does it do if you are too heavy? We've all heard the joke about the scales saying stuff like "to be continued" or it screaming in pain, but Wii Fit could literally do this. Will it kindly (hoping it's kind about it) ask you to get off or will it let you play even though it could be damaging?

Without knowing your weight before stepping onto it might require this, I know some who claim they are "180" but looking at them you can tell, "no way". The other day I seen this poor scooter hauling two enormous male and female couple, to whom I am still amazed it moved at all as it barely crawled along holding up traffic. I say this not to be mean or insulting, however even the obvious max load limit warning stickers won't be enough.

Will Nintendo's Wii Fit deny excessively overweight players from playing just to save warranty repairs or simply not care and let them try to play anyways?

maybe the inner workings wont detect anything over 300lbs

like scales have a maximim reading,

maybe

or maybe heavy people might just break i dunno

maybe but most likely the wii fit will take you through steps of setting up your mii and measuring youre weight and all. then it will possible say, weight limit exceeded please dont play or u will break me

daviduk200 said:
maybe but most likely the wii fit will take you through steps of setting up your mii and measuring youre weight and all. then it will possible say, weight limit exceeded please dont play or u will break me
hahaha.... That is just wrong. Most of my friends are like 3 times my size and some of them are so large that dwarves run in fear at the notion they may be eaten. Sad part is large people peaking the 250 plus range is actually common in the United States, and 300 lbs is pushing it. It may be a lot in Japan or elsewhere however that really puts on a limit here.

Maybe they will release a 500 lb max version for the States?

Kicking the fat folks off just isn't right, especially as they can make better use of it than most. :(

i was just about to say that lol

pn the source it said something about.

Note: this os fro japan new models may be released for america and britain,

as america is like one of the most obese countries in the world it would be terrible to lauch something like this and only half the population be able to play it

Back