Wii Fix

Not really.
Give one a load of caffeine. he/she is already 3D so theres the dimension bit sorted

Yeah... I don't want your HDTV I'll keep my High Definition Television, but thanks for the major offer, however, I'm not interested.

He/she is 1080p

Or £10:80. With one slot in the rear to plug things into and errrr.

Ooooooook

Its a little British invention called "humour" and another called "wordplay"

You should try them sometime

Nintendo would launch the New system when they are ready, and like Reggie said, they still want to sell a couple of millions they still have.
And personally, I do like the fact the Wii is being pushed to the Max by the developers, although is their fault is this is bringing issues cause they should know already what to do and what not with the system.

You at the North have luck, here in Mexico is hard that Nintendo repair the system (long procces)

Eres de Mexico? yo tambien wey, que juegos tienes? a ver si nos agregamos...

Ok your three month old system must of been a peace or you cd was scrach to hell. Let me put your next comment "The disk was brand new" The Wii freeze all the time as well even at its prime. All systems will I never said anything about that so read the thread before you make a dumb ass comment. What you kids seem to be missing is this THERE ARE WIIS FAILING ALL OVER THE PLACE IF YOU WOULD GET OFF JUST THIS FORUM AND READ OTHER YOU MIGHT SEE THAT! There failing because of the Games and for the brit Epic Mickey a game to suit you is burning out the Wii as well. Instead of trying to top me with other system problems get you heads out your A$$ and face the facts. No game has ever been the blame of crashing PS3 or Xbox. As for online play they will all have there problem and that is just a fact of life.

Well, I went looking for other place that the Wii's are breaking down after playing Black Ops. You are right there are others out there that have stated the same problem, I don't know about "FAILING ALL OVER THE PLACE" but it does seem to be a problem.

It seems that the game is burning out the laser(I know that sounds funny) which seems to make sense for a graphics intense game. My wonder if it's mainly on older Wii's or newer ones also????

Maybe, Nintendo is doing the repairs by putting in an upgraded laser, don't know

I also found this in my search, it seems that a similar problem happen to a PS3

http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/action/...how_msgs.php?topic_id=m-1-57651879&pid=960188

I bought the game today and after downloading patch 1.05 (I think) my ps3 won't read any discs. Its has never had a problem up to this point. Anyone know of a solution?
I have an original 20gb model btw.

If you read in the link others have had this problem too, on the PS3

FWIW

En inglés como esto está por favor un foro inglés.
Also
Taco taco barito taco Jennifer Lopez

Back