wiifan123

WiiChat Member
Apr 16, 2007
Here are game that have almost a 100% chance of eventually coming to the Wii:

Mario Tennis sequel

Mario Golf sequel

Mario Baseball Sequel

Mario Kart Sequel

If you think of others that you think have almost a 100% chance of coming to the Wii post them here.

Hey everybody he's 100% sure this is awesome

wiifan123 said:
Here are game that have almost a 100% chance of eventually coming to the Wii:

Mario Tennis sequel

Mario Golf sequel

Mario Baseball Sequel

Mario Kart Sequel

If you think of others that you think have almost a 100% chance of coming to the Wii post them here.

How can you be so sure? You can't guarantee something that you have no proof of etc

I'm just saying that there is a good chance that these games will come out for the Wii because of the motion sensing technolgy it would be a very good oppertunity for nintendo to make more games for the Wii.

Last edited:
You can be sure that there will be more metroid, zelda, pokemon, mario party, and wario ware games.

Thats the bread and butter.

Nintendo can make as many games as they want they don't need the chance to make games but I think if they do make these it would be Mario Sports and be all of them except Mario Kart and Mario Strikers or Mario Football

They will probaly make mario games to use the wiimote and what not so thanks captian obvious.

Yea thanks man, but i'm pretty sure everyone knew this already. Just look at wii sports - obviously those are not the actual games, but one can expect for a more detailed version of each wii sport will eventually come out.

WiiZero said:
Hey everybody he's 100% sure this is awesome

u got rep points from me for making me laugh out loud, real hard, and for a good couple of minutes. i am a huge fan of quick witted sarcasm and couldnt have said it better myself. :lol:

if nindendo dont make a mario kart wii, that would just be stupid.theyve had it on most of theire consoles. they cant stop at wii.

Back