Wii HD cables

Ferg

from, Ferg
Feb 24, 2007
Is is worth it to purchess wii HD calbes? Are the graphics that much better?

I'd say it is if you have the TV for it, especially if it supports 480p. Aside from that, pretty much any upgrade is worth it. S-video looks a lot better than composite, and component looks much, much better than S-video.

Ferg said:
Is is worth it to purchess wii HD calbes? Are the graphics that much better?

Well all I can tell you is what we found Ferg, and, with a 32" LCD, the difference, using the compoent cables, was certainly noticeable! Everything much cleaner and sharper, I guess, and, overall, the colours just "brighter" with more depth to the picture.

Obviously ( i suppose it goes without saying ) the differences stand out more in T.P. than, say, "Wario" or R.R. because of the big, cinematic screens, but on the other hand, we got Kororinpa on saturday and that, honestly mate, looks just wonderful!

Hope that helps a little Ferg

songwriter15 said:
Well all I can tell you is what we found Ferg, and, with a 32" LCD, the difference, using the compoent cables, was certainly noticeable! Everything much cleaner and sharper, I guess, and, overall, the colours just "brighter" with more depth to the picture.

Obviously ( i suppose it goes without saying ) the differences stand out more in T.P. than, say, "Wario" or R.R. because of the big, cinematic screens, but on the other hand, we got Kororinpa on saturday and that, honestly mate, looks just wonderful!

Hope that helps a little Ferg

kororinpa is out yet???

I gotta get this game! it looks sweet

Yeah i bought the cables, made a difference on my 32" LCD. Everything is clearer, and doesnt have that glow aura around everything.

Yeah I thought Korinpa wasn't out yet

WiiZero said:
Yeah I thought Korinpa wasn't out yet

Well here in the UK it came out last Friday. Not usual for us to get a game before the u.s. ( assuming that's where you guys are? ) so if that's what's happened this time then, like I say, it's a real rarity!

Anyway, you've got a real winner to look forward to guys! It's incredibly "simple" ( or IS it?!? ) and for anyone thinking: " aahh it's just like SMBBB".....well, just wait till you play it.....and then see if you feel the same!:wink:

Back