Wii Headset

Yeah, it's just impressionable idiots who misunderstand comments made by Nintendo.

Nintendo say "A wii headset is a possibility in the future"

Idiots hear "A wii headset is going to be released very soon! Quick, spread the word to everyone and be sure to make lot's of grammatical errors while you are at it, lol"

:lol:

weel itzzz commming out tomarowwz guyz gosh lmao

but yes nobody knows any evidence pics or anything on a wii headset :(

FRuMMaGe said:
Yeah, it's just impressionable idiots who misunderstand comments made by Nintendo.

Idiots hear "A wii headset is going to be released very soon! Quick, spread the word to everyone and be sure to make lot's of grammatical errors while you are at it, lol"

Ha :lol:

FRuMMaGe said:

:lol:

soo have they actually said, "A wii headset is a possibility in the future?"

where did u hear this from?

Regardless of what Nintendo has said or not said, given that there is a DS headset, it's REASONABLE to ASSUME that SOMEDAY there COULD be a Wii headset.

phillepino said:
soo have they actually said, "A wii headset is a possibility in the future?"

where did u hear this from?

I don't think that was his point...

Well, considering Nintendo is possibly secretly reading these forums, they probably will come out with a head set. It could explain the Brawl delay... But don't count on it.

Lets make believe the Headset came out tomorrow. Will it be useful for online games that were release before the headset came out?

I will be pissed if it doesn't get released alongside brawl. Or at least make sure brawl is compatible with a future headset.

Skippy said:
Regardless of what Nintendo has said or not said, given that there is a DS headset, it's REASONABLE to ASSUME that SOMEDAY there COULD be a Wii headset.

yes that is true. but the ds had a built in mic. making a headset for the ds is kinda stupid. they should have made it for wii instead.:yesnod:

what is this, like the 184837895784789579348758628347 thread about this?

im obiously exagerating

but anyways back on topic

no , no proof of this has been released, but im 100% sure that we will get one, i mean, the DS got one, why not the wii right?

YOWORD said:
Lets make believe the Headset came out tomorrow. Will it be useful for online games that were release before the headset came out?

i doubt you can since i believe there's specific game programmin involved in order to make this possible.

Unless they can update firmwares and connect headsets thru there, but i doubt it..

Back