Wii Highs and Lows?

Seedhouse

WiiChat Member
Feb 13, 2007
Nottingham/ Manchester
Wii Online Code
1700-3982-6914-0627
Hi guys, just wondered what the highest points of having a Wii have been for you, and also the lowest?
Getting mine in under a month hopefully, and just thought it'd be interesting! :thumbsup:

High points:
Playing Zelda and Red Steel, the use of the internet to play music on the wii.

Low points:
Need to wait till March 2nd to get a game... Sonic... Only Zelda and Red Steel have been good for me... haven't tried others though, but I'll wait.

High: Getting it in a bundle, which ment I had a few games to start off with

Low: Having to wait a few weeks lol (was hoping to get it launch day)

My highest point would have to be starting Zelda up. It was one of the most exciting parts of my Wii experience because I was just that excited.

My lowest point would be my internet problems. I hate it.

GL in finding the Wii :)

High- Getting and opening it, playing wii sport for the first time, as well as other games, channels

Lows- Ummmmmmmm

I love my wii

High: Zelda, VC games, Mii, Wii Sports (multiplayer)

Lows: not enough games yet! no wireless Sensor-bar yet! no VGA cable yet!

thats about it!!!

Highs : Using the remote for the first time and getting stuck with turning the damn thing on :p, Loading up Zelda on the title screen.

Lows : Realising how boring Red Steel was, Bored of the Wii, waiting for March to come along to bring some good games.

Last edited:
Highs: Opening the box as my friend drove home at midnight and loving the excitement. Also, the first time i played zelda and wii sports were also quite amazing.

Lows: Im with Chaz on this one, only 3 good games on the wii for me thus far: Wario ware, zelda, and wii sports. Madden and Red steel do have some decent multiplayer though.

I am excited for Sonic, Mario party 8, and super paper mario in the next 2 months

Highs: Opening it on Christmas, playing it with my family all day on Christmas. Wii Sports, Creating Miis, Watching my Grandpa play Bowling

Lows: No online multiplayer yet

Highs- Obviously playing Zelda on it, and getting on the Internet.

Lows- Waiting for all of the brand new games to come out.

High: Walking home with my wii in a big bag on launch day

low: when the wii froze whilst doing an update

Highs: experiencing the new way to play, opening of the box, some virtual console games being able to use GC controller so i didn't have to buy the virtual console controller, Playing a new Zelda game again after waiting years.

Lows: battery life of wiimotes, no online play for Wii yet, finding out friend codes were gonna be used again for online.

High- Getting the Wii :D :D

Low- Waiting so dam long for good games (cept for Zelda) like Brawl, BWII, Mario Galaxy and tons of others :/

HIGH: the first time you play the Wii you will remember for the rest of your life
: some great titles coming out ( have to wait awhile though)
LOWS: Hardware limitations can be really noticeable on some games
: Why am i still waiting to play online.

High: .. everything I've played on my Wii so far?
Low: .. Except for Rayman. It was the only decent rental available though. Seriously, all I saw left was a row of Rayman, and 2 copies of Sponge Bob. Bad timing, I guess..

Back