Wii Home!

On second thought, it would be to Nintendo's advantage to start beefing up the Mii Channels. Give people more opportunities to use their Miis and such.

Raij said:
It's sad that home is the best lookin thing I've seen on ps3.. :O

This is true.....I wonder how it will survive?

The PS3 doesn't have that much of an install base yet due to its high costs. Other companies have tried this type of service on PC's and it was popular for the 6 months to one year and then it died out.

Content is king...what looks cool up front wont hold water if there isn't content updated all the time. If it doesn't change and offer new things each month, it will get old fast.

yup, this wold be a good way to make more wii friends, you know what they should do, is have a town, like mii plaza and have them walk around and you can talk to anybody you want.

But first thing is that sending messages through typing would take a long time to do. I think that it would be better if they made some kind of headset device, but then they would end up copying xbox, having ps3 already copying the idea( PS3 FAGS), any ways that my opinion.

I'm sure Nintendo will bring out something huge involving our Miis. It's only recently be launched and they're slowly developing channels etc, so eventually NIntendo should launch something huge.

Back