Wii in Australia thread

OOoh I love New Zealand. Although, the Ski Season would be over now, so it holds little interest for me. Skiing FTW. That's MY sport. And yes, its probably an expensive one. But its FUN. And its even BETTER when you have Friends who have never even SEEN snow. You can taunt them. It's great. I must be a great friend to have.

I loved that Episode of the Chaser when they went around asking when 9/11 was.

If you didn't play them because you thought they were for 6 year olds then I feel sorry for you... They both are quite challenging games and the visuals were stunning. If you see them around cheaply you should really give them a go! :) Infact I might play through them again inspired by this latest update.

Here's the IGN Pikmin 1 Review: http://au.cube.ign.com/articles/166/166510p1.html and the Pikmin 2 Review: http://au.cube.ign.com/articles/540/540864p1.html .

Yeah I like skiing to Ekiushi, though I rarely get an oppurtunity to do it.

thats a lot of reading!
i think ill check it out tomorrow while im "working"

mmmm NO thanks really not my style... tried skinning once but it rained so i haven't tried again i would love to some day my cuzzin is a snow board instructor

When I go skiing I usually manage to make an idiot of myself at the worst possible times. For example, I went up top of the mountain, came down without trouble, then I decided to get to the base I'd go down the Beginner way, rather then Intermediate. Just so it was easier, you know. And right at the end of the Beginner way, you are meant to pick up as much speed as possible. Okay, you're not MEANT to, but its the only way you reach the chair lift without having to push yourself along. So, anyway so I go down, sniggering at the Beginners falling over over nothing.... And what do I see? Some idiot waving to someone at the base. So, I watch them. And not where I'm going. Guess what happened? Someone swerved into my way, I attempt to turn, failed, and managed to hit the only GODDAMN SNOWMAN on the entire mountain.

HAHAHAH! Awww...Poor Eki, I've never seen snow before...we have a ski trip at school, I might go to that....maybe. Only bad thing about skiing is that you can't go 'out of season' because it's only there for a bit so it will always cost a heap.

I wouldn't call her my GF but a fiend girl....?

And I did play pikmin and can remember it quite clearly,...didn't know what the hell to do...I played in a shop.

Last edited:
Leave alone if you don't mind...Ok...from now....we have to start posting on topic again...we've been going WAY! off the past few pages and we need a steer in the right path...

So if people wouldn't mind...just posting nintendo stuff...? And if you don't have anything to say then there's nothing to say until something more comes out...all other talking can be done on other threads you want to create...the topics we've been talking about probably should be in the lounge?...So maybe star up an Aussie Misc. thread if you want...or just do it on MSN.

Back