Wii in Australia thread

yes I want downloadable content too.
They should make an Australian specific version of GH next. All Aussie songs, and you can unlock worldly songs.
Chris Cheney on the cover FTW.

Yeh, that's what my dad was saying when he played...'European Invasion? What about Australian Invasion?'...Hopefully they put it in DLC...the need for another game seems unnecessary at the moment because of DLC...but if we don't get it then BRING OUT ANOTHER GAME ASAP!

And on another note...Snake's final smash looks pretty cool...http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/index.html

Last edited:
I had the same feeling...if only xbox didn't have achievements, I wouldn't be so drawn into it and got the Wii version

But, acheivments make the world go round...

Anyone got Boom Boom Rocket?

Boom Boom Rocket is awesome, but I've got addicted to Geometry Wars...
And Geometry Wars is coming to the DS! <--Nintendo

It's already on the DS...and I have it, along with scrabble and many other games not likely to come to the shores of Australia...because I'm cool is Why...Although, is you want one of the planets unlocked, you have to connect it to the wii game...so all in all I will never truly finish it....Ah well, off to win 1 million virtual pounds..

I'm also going up/down (not sure where) to Forster tomorrow until the 19th...so...yeah...because you all care...?

Aww I'll miss ya man....
In other news, has anyone else noticed Wii's default 'Sound' option is Mono?
For a whole year my Wii has been on Mono and I havent noticed, either that or GH3 auto sets it to Mono and keeps it there :p
I'll try my Wii later to see if it has made much of a difference sound wise using Stereo...

Back