Wii in Australia thread

I have a solution to three of your problems regarding Guitar Hero III on the Wii, they are:

1. Only has mono sound at the moment
2. No DLC at the moment.
3. Wanting another GH game to play more songs from.

Solutions to all 3, buy a 360 and the 360 version of GH3.

1. Full surround sound
2. All the DLC you can shake a stick at
3. Guitar Hero II is available on the 360 aswell.

I hope you have enjoyed this community service announcement from the Oceanic team.

Oceanic said:
I have a solution to three of your problems regarding Guitar Hero III on the Wii, they are:

1. Only has mono sound at the moment
2. No DLC at the moment.
3. Wanting another GH game to play more songs from.

Solutions to all 3, buy a 360 and the 360 version of GH3.

1. Full surround sound
2. All the DLC you can shake a stick at
3. Guitar Hero II is available on the 360 aswell.

I hope you have enjoyed this community service announcement from the Oceanic team.
You forgot to mention the fact that the DLC is only $8 for three songs! Golly So CHEAP! :wtf: Geez, seriously, its so expensive. And the free stuff you get is either to hard, to already should have been included or too Halo.
And by already included I mean the boss battles songs (you can play them without doing a battle. Can Wii do that? If so, 360 FAEL?)

In Wii news, I was looking up Iron Chef on Wikipedia because I was wondering what happned to Iron Chef Italian and it said they were planning to make a iron chef game. By 2nd quarter 2008. GOSH!

Yes, I do, and I played Wii GH3
Not worth it, if you havnt got it yet, and have a 360, get it in green first.
nkbswe5, why do you say weird things? You remind me of the kid who had too much caffeine back in school...what gives?
And what the unholy hell is in your avy?

I got...burnt? On what part, exactly? I have the 360 version too! Add me, I'm nkbswe17. I want to GH people! Cause I swing that way

And whats wrong with acting a bit...caffeiny? I am almost 13! Golly!
Lol if anyone believes that.

My avatar is from Tobais and Jube I believe.
http://tnj.chickennation.com/comic/

Not in America my good man. Therefore, Nintendo hates me and wont give me Trauma Centre unless I import it. I saw it at a store yesterday.

This avatar is hopefully better for everyone!

Well it freaks me right the **** out...
My brother has GH3 but his gamertag is KahunaUnlimited
Mine is Neo Gaza but my account licks raunchy nutsack so, yeah, dont add me >.>

Tails McCloud~ said:
Mine is Neo Gaza but my account licks raunchy nutsack so, yeah, dont add me >.>
How does it do that?

The next Nintendo 64 game to arrive on the Virtual Console will be 1080° Snowboarding and all that Nintendo stuff

It does because I never had time to play it. I havnt touched any controller in so long...
My DS and PSP get all the attention. I cant take the Wii with me.

Back