Wii in Australia thread

gpoleweski said:
Well then we can sue them for false information and then buy an american wii and then play Brawl on it!
American Wii's are like... $500
So NTY
Edit: Oh right, we use the money we get from suing! $30! Or so...

Hang on!! Did sum1 say Nbweskes6 is a girl? And W T F does your name stand for?
Just got back from college, had the biggest bludge of a day, all the fellas got out Unreal Tournament 2004, so we played that on LAN for about 4hrs.... we are so geek.

BTW, I so far have some respect for eBay... I only buy from Stores if I go International, and if I buy local, I make sure they have good Rep... havent been burnt YET.

Deanis said:
Hang on!! Did sum1 say Nbweskes6 is a girl? And W T F does your name stand for?
Just got back from college, had the biggest bludge of a day, all the fellas got out Unreal Tournament 2004, so we played that on LAN for about 4hrs.... we are so geek.

BTW, I so far have some respect for eBay... I only buy from Stores if I go International, and if I buy local, I make sure they have good Rep... havent been burnt YET.
I only buy if the rep is 97% or higher and I haven't been dissapointed yet either!
nbweskes6 may be a girl, who knows?
eBay is not as good as Play-Asia still, IMO. Some games you can get $5 cheaper than play-asia, but PA has such good service, coupons and lollies for $1 that are the awesome, PA FTW~!

gpoleweski said:
You're atrocious...and Liger, where have you been!? Our dollar is 92 US Cents...It should make it...just over $100 IF THAT!

i've been in hibernaion, i awaken for the winter months that are head :yesnod:

i stillwork on the " double the U.S currency" rule whe buying things overseas. i always have and always will. :)

gpoleweski said:
That's only for The pound...it's a bit more now...Than double that is.

And why did noone take notice of my great day on the page before? :(
Not Nintendo related...
butirememberadaysimilartoyoursanditwasgoodyouraluckyguycongrats
WII
It's been revealed that Nintendo's WiiWare service will begin operating in Japan on March 25, and nine games will be available for download. To date, only the 1,500-point price of FFinal Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King had been confirmed, but now, further titles have been priced -- and you'd have to agree that it's good news!

Below are the games that will be available on day one, and their respective prices:

• Okiraku Ping Pong Wii (500)
• Kotoba no Puzzle Mojipittan Wii (1,000)
• Saku Saku Animal Panic (1,000)
• Star Solider R (800)
• Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (1,500)
• Tenshi Solitaire (500)
• Dr. Mario & Saikin Bokumetsu (1,000)
• Minna no Pokemon Bokujou (1,000)
• Lonpos (1,000)

gpoleweski said:
And why did noone take notice of my great day on the page before? :(

theres a page before this one ???

OMGWTFBBQ11111!!!1!1 :lol:

please note: i DO NOT talk like that in real life

Deanis said:
HOMG!!!!!!!!
what does that mean???
we call all our UT2K4 servers OMGWTFBBQ... plz explain!

:lol: mosly said by those "fully sik bro look at mai holdeen commie do this fully dope burnout while i has me sounds puming and da bass jumpin...........yo"

just like that sentence above... "OMGWTFBBQ" means nothing to us normal people. but to the " bogans" it means something....... something

i am yet to desypher their language

edit: i didnt spell "desypher" but i can be bothered to correct it

Last edited:
i took notice Gpole but i only just got back from the gym.. thats great ur making sweet progress i give it 1 more week! keep at it

http://au.gamespot.com/wii/action/guiltygearxxcore/index.html ur opinions on this radical game i think it looks pretty good!

haven't looked into that much so don't flame if its crap just give me a score and a opinion...

i cant find a reason to sell my wii don't wanta ps3 or xbox360 man they are lucky i have no interest in other consoles

AHH! AHH!
I WANT MY FREAKING FREELOADER. Much more than everyone here!
Here is why:

Attachments

• Image(340).jpg
    Image(340).jpg
    249.5 KB · Views: 76
Back