Wii in Australia thread

Deanis: Will the UK Wii free loader work for aussie wiis? I can't find a single Wii free loader that doesn't say: "Import games and play them on UK Wiis."

This scares me.

killik119 said:
Deanis: Will the UK Wii free loader work for aussie wiis? I can't find a single Wii free loader that doesn't say: "Import games and play them on UK Wiis."

This scares me.
UK is pal, so yes.
There is only a UK one ;)

Exactly, otherwise it would be useless. The only problem that persists is WIFI :(, which is pretty important for Brawl.

Thank god, getting it and Brawl for $110... Hopefully. I will be the envy of all people at my school! But, is it worth always having to put the Wii free loader in before putting the game in? Or should I just wait till the Aussie release date?

What you mean "The only problem that persists is WIFI :("... Can't you play online until Brawl comes out in Australia? I thought it was a worldwide online community...

Again, why isn't this stickied?

Last edited:
yeah i heard about the heat wave down there...

i'm glad we have comfortable 28*c- 29*c up here :)

this summer that just went was Rockhamptons coldest summer since records began i believe.

killik119 said:
Thank god, getting it and Brawl for $110... Hopefully. I will be the envy of all people at my school! But, is it worth always having to put the Wii free loader in before putting the game in? Or should I just wait till the Aussie release date?

What you mean "The only problem that persists is WIFI :("... Can't you play online until Brawl comes out in Australia? I thought it was a worldwide online community...

Again, why isn't this stickied?

Well, I think Nintendo's online for most games is limited to that region... Hopefully thats wrong though, adn that it recognises im connecting from Australia not USofA...
I'll find out either tomorrow or monday...

What do you guys think of Manhunt 2? Would it be a good game or a complete no-no?

A couple of whackjobs at college reckon itd be sweet to have... im not heaps sure :p

Still considering Trauma Centre 2 tho...

Trauma Centre FTW

Online play confirmed to work with US Brawl and Freeloader

Anyone want to preorder a freeloader off me? I have 2 cause my eBay one is gonna take forever, so I had to order another one >.>

Back