Wii in Australia thread

Lol yeah its made so people hey what was that ohh that looked nice i shall Google to see what it is

Seen the Aussie ad, I don't mind the voice over, better than some yank doing it.

Any one going to E2 Games for the midnight launch, I'll be the blur that flys through the door grabs my Wii and heads home for an all night and day Wii fest. Got the next day off work so no sleep/rest/food/wife/child for me just Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Sunnybank EB in Queensland! Woo! I was excited when I got this in my email a few minutes ago. I was going to ring them and ask, but now I don't need to. Better order Rayman before I forget.

Anyone else getting their Wii from Sunnybank EB?

Is it just me or is everyone getting sick the whole what is wrong with my Wii threads and omg Nintendo pwns !!!1!1 threads there driving me crazy

Woah! Played Wii for about 4hrs now at in-stores. It is truly great. I have sampled Wii Sports, Wii Play and WarioWare (which gets boring after about 5mins). Wii Tennis and Bowling is soooo dam fun. Me and some mates were only able to sample 2 player mode, but with 4 wii-motes these games would be awesome fun (excluding Warioware) :p
One note tho, and I hope its only in these WiiPlay and WiiSports titles, the textures seem really low res, like the pool table's carpet looked like a straw mat! Meh anyway it IS tons of fun, and I am still amazed at the different age groups it attracts. An old grandma was mesmerised by Wii Pool for about 10mins.

Bad news guys, went to pay off my pre order today at E2 Games and found out that Need For Speed Carbon has been delayed a week in Australia. I know a week isn't long, but I was hoping to race cars all night once I picked my Wii up at midnight on Wednesday. Oh well, I changed my pre order to Rayman instead, killing bunnies is almost as much fun as fleeing the cops in high powered cars...........wait a minute! What about killing bunnies in high powered cars, sounds like the new hit game for 2007 :D

Yeah I called my EB in Canberra and they said there not sure if they will have it in stock and I said will I be able to swap it for another game they said yeah sure I was thinking of maybe Super Monkey Ball

I've heard some mixed reviews about Super Monkey Ball, alot of the mini games are meant to be pretty crappy, almost to the point of being broken. I'd try before you buy.

I heard they are ok minigames but the single player is really strong

Back