Wii is Next Gen! Stop saying its not!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol sorry i know i should not try to have the last word but im only human... yes im 18. congratulations sherlock holmes, maybe you should get out of the construction buisness & become a private investigator? just an idea, anyways i digress... im wondering what makes me sound like an 18 year old? do all 18 year olds make a certain generic sound like a cow goes moo? please fill me in cos im a little confused, probably because im 18 and my brain hasn't had as long to develop as yours but to my knowledge i haven't said anything that would suggest im immature? i just made you look a tad of a prick, for that im sorry... nah im not really, i exposed you & now you look like the immature one, claiming your smarter than me... come on Lethal, we all know us gents in the construction buisness aren't exactly renowned for our intellectual prowess & cunning.

all_eyez_on_me_88 said:
i just made you look a tad of a prick, for that im sorry... nah im not really, i exposed you & now you look like the immature one,

Yup you got me. I sure look like the immature one. Ok back on topic.......

haha i thought that your last response was your last response to my "personal attacks" (sorry if they hurt by the way but i do have a way with words) you walked into that one Mr. Lethal part time gamer/part time construction fat cat extraodinaire... but yeah back on topic so people... the Wii in your opinion, next gen? or the other gen thats not next gen but the gen some people seem to think the Wii is?

I have another thing to say, The only game that has ever used the GCN's full potential was Resident evil4, the graphics to the max,
Now that game did not come out until like 2 years after the release of GCN...

Nothing you say hurts me. Just send me a PM from now on with your attacks. We already killed this thread going back and forth.

My exact opinion of the Wii is this.
Great console. Lots of fun with a great future especially with the VC. Involved the motion sensor pretty nicely with the system with some minor faults. Graphics I wish were at least a little better than last gens Xbox or PS2. My reason its not next gen is mainly in the graphics department. I will take COD3 and Splinter Cell on my 360 over the Wii for graphics anyday. For sports games like Baseball or Boxing, I will probably choose the Wii over graphics.

good point & one that i made earlier on some other thread :p its gonna take a bit of time for developers to get accustomed to the new technology & realise how to use it to its full potential but when they do... damnnn :D i hope a shooter comes out soon that doesn't have the problems that red steel & COD apparently did. i love FPS's & the Wii is perfect for them

all_eyez_on_me_88 said:
good point & one that i made earlier on some other thread :p its gonna take a bit of time for developers to get accustomed to the new technology & realise how to use it to its full potential but when they do... damnnn :D i hope a shooter comes out soon that doesn't have the problems that red steel & COD apparently did. i love FPS's & the Wii is perfect for them
far cry vengance was said to be a good game:|

yeah i did read some good reviews, was put off abit though by the fact the graphics are said to be worse than thoes of the Xbox but i'd be a hypocrite if i said that would totally put me off buying it, think it'll be worth renting & if its any good might cop it, is there mulitplayer though?

ocdan said:
Next-gen isnt the term to divide console brands based on power, its just the newest extension to the timeline

not according to some of the fools on here not gunna mention any names *cough* LETHAL *cough cough* but i totally agree with you mate... still confused why a nintendo exec claimed that the Wii was not a next gen console though...

lol abit of an irrelevant post really NintendoKing, it didn't even make sense at first, then when it did it was something you'll know unless you've been curled up under a rock on Mars for the last few years :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back