Wii Light

laguano

Wiichat Member
Oct 28, 2006
California
After playing the Wii this morning, i went to sleep because i didn't do so at the Target i camped at.. well, i just woke up a little while ago and when i went downstairs to look at my Wii, the blue light was staying on! i was like, what the H? and just pressed the power button, then, i turned on the wii again about a couple mins later, and the shop channel needed to re=connect to the internet, so i am letting it do that right now.. but was this due to me turning it off while the blue light was on? does the light indicate that it is Downloading something.

Mine won't stay on at all for some reason...that is depressing me. I even went into the settings and put it on but it won't come on.

My light won't come on at all, it flashes on when the console turns on, but it won't stay on at any point. It's making me really upset.

the_peripheral said:
Mine won't stay on at all for some reason...that is depressing me. I even went into the settings and put it on but it won't come on.
Honestly, if it were me, I would call up Nintendo and complain. Maybe get a replacement. I NEED MY BLUE LIGHT BITCHES!

mine does the same thing, that is flashes quickly when i turn it on, but then goes off..and im hearing from ALOT of other people that theirs are doing the same, so i dont think its defective or anything..

there was a rumor before launch that said the blue light might be eliminated..

to me this is worse tho, it flickers on so we're all like AHH nice blue light, then just goes away..

Well I read that some people's works, and that makes me feel that somethings wrong with mine.

Call up Nintendo guys... ask them if the light is suppose to flicker or be on for long ammounts of time. As far as I know, it's on for about 2 seconds. :(

the setting is under internet options i think, it's in a completely unrelated menu

nemo87 said:
the setting is under internet options i think, it's in a completely unrelated menu

I found that and it had three options, Bright, Dull, and Off...I clicked bright and it still only flashes once when I press the power button. It won't come on any other times.

Back