Wii line up

Exclusives titles, like you said no one gets them except the console they are exclusive on... so thats no argument.
However Nintendo has largest lineup of exclusives compared to anyone. All the Mario/Zelda/DK/Pikimin/BW/Metroid ect. ect. the list goes on and on and on of games Nintedo has that no one else has. Alot even no other consoles have anything even close to them.

Obviously the support from 3rd party is lacking thats easy to see, but thats not Nintendo's fault thats 3rd partys fault.they are the ones missing out on all the cash from the largest Console market, Nintendo is still rolling in Dough though because they sell there own games.

Nintendo can more than get by on there top selling 1st party titles, they always have, Might not be history making sales overall, but enough to keep Nintendo on top this gen. The top 10 sold games of all time are Nintendo games. If you bought the Wii hoping for the Popular 3rd party titles you bought the wrong console. Nintendo has always been a 1st party console and 3rd party support second. They tryed to accept more 3rd party with the GC and in the end made a mistake.

This time around if 3rd party wants to cash in on the casual market with the Wii like they did with the casual market on the PS2, they are going to have to prove themself in game quality to make the sales. Kinda a tall order when your competing agenst Nintendo titles.

Amen! I believe if people dont like nintendo exclusives than wii probably isnt for Them. I dont think they should complain about it.

I don't think that the line up is that boring...they just have to come out with more games like Rockband... I bought that resident evil shooter game and it pretty much sucks really bad. Other then that, all of the games i have purchased have been A-1.

Ive grown up I guess lol as a 23 year old I want to play something a little bit mature than bully and Mario

I feel it's only a matter of time until the PS3 begins to takeover the Wii's console lead anyway.

I disagree completeley Noob1989. Theres some really good games out now for the Wii.

Medal of Honor, Battalion Wars, Paper Mario, Mario Galaxy, Resident Evil, Zelda, Mario Strikers

Games out soon - Mario Kart, PES 2008, Star Wars Force Unleashed, Bully, Man hunt, Smash Bros

Maybe its not the right console for you.

ally_uk said:
Ive grown up I guess lol as a 23 year old I want to play something a little bit mature than bully and Mario

I feel it's only a matter of time until the PS3 begins to takeover the Wii's console lead anyway.

Ah yes, more comments about something being more Mature than Nintendo. Bully is a funny choice considering its a Ps2 port. Oh well though.

As for your last comment, I wouldn't be so sure.
At least not this year anyways.

Back