Wii looks Terrible

damofr said:
thanks for all the comments. much appreciated. to clear things up though...i am in no way,shape or form comparing the graphics to the 360 and/or expecting the same results. i have purchased the official Wii component cables and changed the setting to EDTV/Hd at 480p and have tried it on all the settings except that what big williiy prev stated about the screen size which is my next test.
i dont expect great graphics its not what i want. i had a gcube and to some extent they have similarities in game titles and to put it bluntly "baby games with baby graphics" which is fine cos i like that, i just want a little more smooth graphics around the edges, look at the close up of the bowling lane. i know the anti liasing is poor on wii games but that is like stepped.

if this is normal please just state - if thats the case then fine ill move on, its just some people say it looks really good and smooth and thats all im trying to do.
thanks everyone

I have 2 HDTV's, one of them is the same model Samsung you have, but in 42", and I get the same results on both tv's. It's just the way the Wii looks on HD Tv's, and I am ok with it. Of course it won't look like the HD we are used to, but the graphics get the job done, even if they are a little blurry.

Back