Wii may not be as successful as you think.

Heh well i got my Wii opening day because i camped outside of my local walmart in NJ and got one! It was cold as hell that night to

I, too, live in Louisiana. I got my Wii in mid-January, just a week after deciding to look for and buy one. I have also come across many others in New Orleans/Baton Rouge/Northshore that got a Wii with little trouble. Now maybe this is because I live in a more densely populated area than Trulen and maybe not. All I know is that the stores around here are getting more regular shipments now than they were when I was hunting for one.

Anyway, its nothing to get upset about if you already have a Wii. If you don't, be patient and keep trying. It doesn't look like the supply will catch up any time soon

bubs said:
Thread: Wii may not be as successful as you think??

How do you figure that one out?

You say that your mates store hardley ever have Wii's, but full stock of PS3.

Use your brain, that tells me the exact opposite, they ARE selling as their out of stock.

You use your brain. Read his whole post.

i picked up my wii at costco. when i got there saturday morning they were 3 fully stocked racks (about 20 to 25 per rack) of wii, ps3, and xbox360 bundles. i picked up the wii and put it in my cart. after about an hour of strolling through the warehouse, i circled back to see if there were still some bundles left. both ps3 and xbox systems were untouched, but there were 3 bundles left of the wii!

now with that being said...

ultimately in the battle of console supremacy it will always come down to gameplay. not graphics, not peripheral functionality, not online access. the games just have to be good (and original to the system). the ps2 proved that when it was outselling the xbox 10 to 1, years ago. it's not any different today.

so far... i don't think that the wii has enough solid titles on its belt yet.

Back