Wii MMORPG?!

Gymdawg said:
I'd love to see City of Heroes on the Wii, that game rocks. Guildwars would be nice too.
Not that that will ever happen.

City of Heroes/Villains pwns! I've played like...15 billion trials for it. I love those games!

guild wars is not an mmo the majority of the time is single player on maps only you are on an mmo means that your in the same world as all the other players not just the ones in your party. Lineage 2 is very similar to guild wars but it is an mmo the best mmo i have ever played is Ultima Online it is basically the first mmo ever released and was the one with the most players until everquest was released Ultima has poor graphics but awesome game play they are actually redoing the client adding much better graphics but because they try to maintain the ability for players with low profile computers to play. Ultima could easily be ported to the wii because of its low spec requirements.

if you haven't played ultima yet please hop on a free server and try it out. my favorite part about the game is the custom house system you can make your own houses with hundreds of tiles and decorations to choose from its very fun you can use it to store items and stuff like that and ultima has a lot of different skills to choose from magery to ninjitsu.

Back