Wii-mote speaker

Have you knocked it Whilst playing? Because my mobile phone earphones for my Sony Erriccson, You see, I like to swing them around when they dangle from around my neck, and once I smacked them on a steel fence Whilst doing so, and now they crackle And tear my ear apart. Lol XD

tonyr1988 said:
Mine did it last night to me during Wii Tennis - it would crackle and sometimes it wouldn't make any noise at all. Today everything seems alright, though.

If it keeps it up I plan on contacting Nintendo. If any of you with the same problem get ahold of them, lemme know what they do to fix it.
I had the exact same problem last night. Actually both of my remotes started acting weird. I tried everything from resyncing, to changing the battery, to changing the remote setttings...
I am going to see if the problem persists tonight as well. Planning to call Nintendo Customre Service.

hey guys im new to this forum! first post woot!
i just bought a wii with 2 x wiimotes and 1 sounds fine, the other is slightly louder than the first and distorts somewhat, sounds the same as if a small speaker has been pushed too hard and is distorting. Bit of a bugger, most noticeable in wii-sports-golf when the wiimote beeps at you to indicate it is your turn. Its a shame you cannot independantly adjust the volumes of each controller, as i believe this would fix my problem...

darren_89 said:
hey guys im new to this forum! first post woot!
i just bought a wii with 2 x wiimotes and 1 sounds fine, the other is slightly louder than the first and distorts somewhat, sounds the same as if a small speaker has been pushed too hard and is distorting. Bit of a bugger, most noticeable in wii-sports-golf when the wiimote beeps at you to indicate it is your turn. Its a shame you cannot independantly adjust the volumes of each controller, as i believe this would fix my problem...

I thought you could?
I was under the impression that whoever presses the home button during a game, and then clicks on the remote settings at the bottom gets to change the individual settings for their individual remote.

f1982: How did you find such an old thread?! :lol:

I think the crackle only happens in the early games. I've seen videos of some recent japanese games with Wiimote audio and they were clean

hello to all i have found the solution to this speaker crackle nonsence it was driving me crazy i couldnt even play any of my games especial zelda and no more heros that rely heavly on the wii mote speaker!

the solution is simple its wireless interference!
i have all of the listed items i am about to list and i have experimented with all of them so i can help as many people as possible!
unplug or move any
-microwaves
-potable phone hubs
-wirless speaker systems(this was my problem i have a panasonic home thater system that uses wireless rear speakers you have to remove the wireless card in the rear of the theater system and your speaker will work perfectly ayou dont even notice the rear speakers dont work but you can choose for your self rear speakers or wii mote speaker its your choice.
-wireless routers
-apple wireless extreme plug in router
-anything that transmits a signal with an antenna...

Hey everyone, this is my first post on this forum.
I have the same problem as described in this thread, but my problem only occurs when I plug in wii motion plus accessory.

Motion plus itself is working perfectly, it only makes my wii remote crackle with every sound it plays. If my wii motion is faulty, can it damage my wii remote?

Thank you in advance!

Back