Wii noises?

slygnu

WiiChat Member
Dec 10, 2006
Ive noticed that my Wii when i play a game makes some loading noises like other systems(that jolting noise) from the hard drive or disc drive. My friend says that the Wii is supposed to be virtually quiet. But when im playing Cod3 it makes the noise usually when im saving or loading something. Is my Wii normal?

yea it has 2 read the disc and when it does it makes noise. But when you boot it up and are in the channels you shouldnt hear a sound.

I've noticed that mine is running a little hot..I mean the system isn't hot but it's got that loud sound that computers have sometimes. It's starting to worry me..

Spiraea said:
I've noticed that mine is running a little hot..I mean the system isn't hot but it's got that loud sound that computers have sometimes. It's starting to worry me..

I would be worried too, my wii is quiet as a... it's quiet. Of course, i'm not listening to it 24/7 so i wouldn't be able to give u a definite answer. :yikes:

intekmdma said:
I would be worried too, my wii is quiet as a... it's quiet. Of course, i'm not listening to it 24/7 so i wouldn't be able to give u a definite answer. :yikes:

Well it's only like that when there is a game in. I don't know if it's been that way since I've had the system or what. When I first got it, I hooked it up to a different TV and I was never near it while a game was in. But now I've hooked it up to a different TV and when I'm playing ExciteTruck, I'm pretty near the system and it sounds hot. I dunno tho.

overall its a quiet system but im just saying during games when im loading or saving it makes that "jolting noise". Well maybe "jolting" is an exaggeration.

Back