Wii Online FAQ

when u try 2 add someone 2 your adress book for the user name you can put anything

joey~421 said:
when u try 2 add someone 2 your adress book for the user name you can put anything

yes u can put anyhting for ur username and for the person ur adding. be careful on wat u put for ur username tho because watever ur wii name is thatll b ur name online gaming.

Hi peeps,

i have read this thread and it says that wii online gameplay will be available later this year, so my question is regarding the benefits of adding someone in the address book...is it just for messaging at the moment as i dont see the point of it at the untill i actually get a chance to play against someone online, or can you actually play games online purchased through the virtual console?

cheers in advance.

well, when the game comes out for online play you already have people added and they have you, furthermore you can play with who ever you have added and they have added you. And you don't have to start adding people when the game comes out, start adding now.

got it?

cheers man....now i get ya....gotta say it was a quick response to my question....3 minutes lol

i dont know if this is a right question to ask, but how do i know when my nintendo wifi usb connector has stopped working, i was able to go online on my wii and everything, but a week later i cant anymore, is my osb connector busted?:sad:

kirby007 said:
i dont know if this is a right question to ask, but how do i know when my nintendo wifi usb connector has stopped working, i was able to go online on my wii and everything, but a week later i cant anymore, is my osb connector busted?:sad:

the only thing i can say is that its probly lost connection. the best thing for u to do is go to connections choose watever connection it is and test the connection. if it doesnt work after a couple of tries then redo the setup.

minismok, the thing is, you know the light that flashes when its connected right, it does not flash anymore, and when i put it in the usb port the comp. says its not there, ive tried many times to get the connection, so i guess it is busted:sad:

kirby007 said:
minismok, the thing is, you know the light that flashes when its connected right, it does not flash anymore, and when i put it in the usb port the comp. says its not there, ive tried many times to get the connection, so i guess it is busted:sad:

dont get mad at me for saying this but if ur talkin about the blue slot illumination light then that only flashes when u have a message from a friend or from nintendo.

i have a question.

im new to this internet connecting on the wii but with wii connect 24 i can play against other people?

LNKJOHN2 said:
i have a question.

im new to this internet connecting on the wii but with wii connect 24 i can play against other people?

no. that doesnt come till' later. you can only go to the wii shop channel, internet channel, forcast channel, and news channel. you can also go to the mii channel and exchange miis with ur friends, and you can go to ur wii message board and register new friends and exchange messages with them. thats it for wii connect 24.

Hi, i'm new here. I'm havin' problems wiv my internet connection. The thing is I live in Vietnam, I've got wireless connection and i cant get my Wii to connect. It keeps on showing the error : 52130. Saying that it can't connect. Does anyone have a solution? thanks.

Wiitendo said:
So I have to add someone's wii number and their Wii console "nickname" and vice versa for me. Then I can PM them from Wii to Wii? or is it email?
hi m8 can u help me with this

Back