Wii Online FAQ

Quick question: My friend added me, as I did him. However, it won't let us message each other, or anything - it's as if we haven't added one another.
The send message button is gray transparent. Some help would be nice

i think a mmorpg like world of warcraft will go great on the wii. there is one problem there aren't enough buttons on the controller but you can use movements insteed of the slots in WoW so you can make a movement for fire trowing, fire barier ice wall. like that.

aaronvong said:
Quick question: My friend added me, as I did him. However, it won't let us message each other, or anything - it's as if we haven't added one another.
The send message button is gray transparent. Some help would be nice

I think it takes a little while before it actually recognizes that you two added each other. It happened with me and my friend but after 10-30 mins or so we were able to message each other.

I'm having a problem installing a WiFi on my PC. As soon as I open any of the files on the CD, it closes them within seconds, without an error message. any ideas?

ok last week my wii internet was working fine but now whenever i try to go on to the (any)websites a url thing come up....

ps tell me how to do whatever u tell me to do step by step

zeon9881 said:
ok last week my wii internet was working fine but now whenever i try to go on to the (any)websites a url thing come up....

ps tell me how to do whatever u tell me to do step by step

its most likely b/c of internet connection failure or wiiconnect24 failure. check the 2 of them to see if everything is correct and do an internet connection test as well

if the wii gets online play, will u be known as your username, or code number???

also, do u think that there will be a headset or some form of communication....?

Last edited:
wiifreak9292 said:
if the wii gets online play, will u be known as your username, or code number???

also, do u think that there will be a headset or some form of communication....?

u will b known as ur usename from ur wii. watever u put as ur wii name then that is ur name online. (that y i changed mine). we r gonna have lobbies so no exchanging of friend codes and yes they r coming out with a headset sometime right after online play comes out.

HELP please my daughter was having a play on wii sports and decided to quit game, she high lighted reset, now every time i press any button on the wii remote all the blue lights flash ! is it knackered or can i reset it ?

Hi:
I was going through the Wii settings and i realize that i can't access to the wiiconnect24 option...i can't click on it..is it because i'm not online yet??!!!
Thanks in advance.

kodd said:
i want to get my wii online so i was thinking about buying the Wi-Fi usb adapte however i read somewhere that it isnt compatible with AOL which is what i have. Anyone know if this is true or not? Would apreciate it :p
im on AOL and managed to get connected to new and weather channels although i havent sussed out how to get the opera browser people are talking about and im not sure yet about online play wih tis freinds thing.

Back