Wii Online FAQ

kodd said:
i want to get my wii online so i was thinking about buying the Wi-Fi usb adapte however i read somewhere that it isnt compatible with AOL which is what i have. Anyone know if this is true or not? Would apreciate it :p

if it doesnt then return it. but im pretty sure that it is b/c i dont see why they would leave out AOL from the addapter.

Question:

My friend added me, as I did him. However, it won't let us message each other, or anything - it's as if we haven't added one another. We checked each other's Wii Codes, and they are correct. On top of that, we've re-added each other several times.

Suggestions? <.<

Daerog said:
Question:

My friend added me, as I did him. However, it won't let us message each other, or anything - it's as if we haven't added one another. We checked each other's Wii Codes, and they are correct. On top of that, we've re-added each other several times.

Suggestions? <.<

youll get bold on each others consoles in time. its just that online play is coming next month and people want to b able to have friends to play with and the internet is jammeda little b/c everyone is either downloading something from VC or its jus that its tryin to get everyones friend codes to other consoles.

wii smash bros brawl be prolonged beyond june o7? when do the wii clours come out? i have my money ready and everything, im awaiting the black colour. finally, ssmb pwnage to the max!

Is there anyway you can get rid of the bar along the bottom of the web page when online with the wii

luckio said:
Is there anyway you can get rid of the bar along the bottom of the web page when online with the wii

wat bar r u talk about??

The white bar with the back arrow reload page and favorites and start page on

This is probably a really dumb question, but I cant find the answer. My message board icon says that I have a new message. It has a (1) under the envelope. However, when I click it, it takes me to today's page and there doesnt appear to be a new message anyplace. The only thing thats there is the stats envelope (the one that has your playing time breakdown), and thats it. I've opened that, but it doesnt take the (1) away. Any ideas? I've only had my Wii since yesterday, and I checked that day as well, and there are no new messages. I'm sure I am missing something easy.

mswebb88 said:
This is probably a really dumb question, but I cant find the answer. My message board icon says that I have a new message. It has a (1) under the envelope. However, when I click it, it takes me to today's page and there doesnt appear to be a new message anyplace. The only thing thats there is the stats envelope (the one that has your playing time breakdown), and thats it. I've opened that, but it doesnt take the (1) away. Any ideas? I've only had my Wii since yesterday, and I checked that day as well, and there are no new messages. I'm sure I am missing something easy.

oin the wii menu when u look at the bottom right hand corner and see the wii message board icon and the number under the envelope then thats how many messages r in the board if all uve doin is play and u havent receive any messages from other people from ur list or from nintendo then u WILL have a message with the play time and nothin else there. ur not missing anything all u have to do is go in there when u see the slot illumination light up. the number under the envelope is there to tell u how many things r in the board its not there to tell u if u have any NEW messages in the wii message board. instead od paying mind to the icon instead if ur worried about a new message from someone then look at the slot illumination to see if it is glowing.

hi, when i hook up my wii, on both of my TV's, the screen bounces terrible. is it because it is PAL and i have american TV's? or is it a bad system

I got tired of playing in widescreen and decided to switch to 4:3. One problem though: The screen doesn't fit correctly when I play Super Mario 64. I went into my options to fix this, but it will only let me adjust the screen horizontally. Is there a way to adjust the screen position vertically? If not, would it be possible for Nintendo to include this feature in their next Wii System Update?

murphf5E said:
hi, when i hook up my wii, on both of my TV's, the screen bounces terrible. is it because it is PAL and i have american TV's? or is it a bad system

u most likely dont have everyting hooked up rightto ur tv.

altair808@ said:
I got tired of playing in widescreen and decided to switch to 4:3. One problem though: The screen doesn't fit correctly when I play Super Mario 64. I went into my options to fix this, but it will only let me adjust the screen horizontally. Is there a way to adjust the screen position vertically? If not, would it be possible for Nintendo to include this feature in their next Wii System Update?

y not go wit the normal format???

Back