Wii Online FAQ

PROBLEMS WITH Wii REMOTE!?!

Hi
New to this forum hope someone can help me:rolleyes:

My 2 wii remote have suddenly stopped responding to the TV, they where working then they where not...just ike that...
I have tried turning everything off....changing batteries...but nothing...when I try to synch the remotes they just blink & blink & blink (forever!!) then nothing...dont even indicate which player they are...only got it on Fri..

Hope someone can help me!!

Thanks
Andrea:ihih:

foxyswan said:
Hi
New to this forum hope someone can help me:rolleyes:

My 2 wii remote have suddenly stopped responding to the TV, they where working then they where not...just ike that...
I have tried turning everything off....changing batteries...but nothing...when I try to synch the remotes they just blink & blink & blink (forever!!) then nothing...dont even indicate which player they are...only got it on Fri..

Hope someone can help me!!

Thanks
Andrea:ihih:

if ur syncing the wiimotes at the same time then it wont work. the exact same thing happened to me but i did it wit 3 remotes. but wat im sayin is to jus do 1 at a time till it work.

how do u set up your wii to the internet i have dsl sincei ts wi fi does that mean i just turn it on and i have internet or no?

jimi2112 said:
how do u set up your wii to the internet i have dsl sincei ts wi fi does that mean i just turn it on and i have internet or no?

turn on the wii. go to the wii menu. click on the bottom left hand corner. click wii settings. go over one on the arrow. click internet. connection 1.put in wireless or wired which ever one u want. go to search for an access point. if it dont work try a couple more times. choose which ever one u want. preferably the one with the open lock. then test connection. if it dont work then try it again. then itll ask if u want a wii system update. click yes. once u see the icon that says wii menu. clcick and there u have the internet set up.

I've noticed that if you're not using any type of security on your wifi network, you can simply choose WEP on the Wii settings but leave the key/password blank. I haven't found any option on the Wii to select 'no security'.

I can't recieve any messages on my wii. I try but nothing ever goes or comes through. I have everything updated and configured correctly. How come it won't work?

wolfman4444 said:
I can't recieve any messages on my wii. I try but nothing ever goes or comes through. I have everything updated and configured correctly. How come it won't work?

r ur wii friends names in ur address book black or grey. if theyre grey u aint gonna get a thing. make sure u either have their wii # written correctly or they even have ur # written correctly

Wiitendo said:
So I have to add someone's wii number and their Wii console "nickname" and vice versa for me. Then I can PM them from Wii to Wii? or is it email?

yes. u both add each others wii # and wait a little while not long and then once u see that name that u just registered turn black then u can start "messaging". i put it in "s b/cc its not called e-mail

vbanks1player said:
How do I enable two players for Madden 07?

sync another wiimote to the wii. get another nunchuck to add to the wiimote and the nunchuck that came with the wii. basically tho get another wii remote and sync it to the wii.

I'm stuck and can't get ot Hylia River. I have already restored the water at Zora Domain. I am going over the waterfall and I get stopped at the bottom. The walkthrough say's I should be able to ride the river all the way to Lake Hylia. Please help and let me know how to get to Lake Hylia. I am the wolf and have tried everything. Need to get to Lanayru the Light Spirit to give me the Vessel of light to fill. Starting to think there is something wrong with my game. [email protected] I'm playing the Legion of Zelda Return of the Princess.

Last edited:
I'm looking for someone to answer some questions about the wiimote. Anyone here have any ideas? I can't get the remote to work. I've replaced the batteries and re-syncronised it with the console.

Back