Wii Online FAQ

Hey. I'm new to this place, and I just needed some help here. How do you set up a wired internet connection for the wii?

Last edited:
alkaowari said:
Hey. I'm new to this place, and I just needed some help here. How do you set up a wired internet connection for the wii?

u can't connect it directly to the wii. You have to buy a wireless router.

i don't kno how to do a Wheelie Competition on NFS - PRO STREET, can some1 tell me how to?!

Has anyone had trouble loading the 2009 wrestling game?
If it is a problem with the disc (all my other 15 games load fine) will wii replace disc?
The problem is it was purchased from Wollworths which is now out of business.

hello --At my "witsend" with pitfall HELP!!!

I am currently (and have been for several days) stuck in the Lost Cavern(I think) I can't seem to get on or past these moving cargo nets anybody care to preserve my sanity and give me a clue???

i just started playing SVR 09 online and for some reason there is a delay from when i swing the wiimote, etc. and when my superstar does the move. someone plz help

disk will not go into wii

Our disks will not go into the wii game. Has anyone ever experienced this? We do have a little one that may have stuck something in the game. Can someone tell me the process for getting a wii serviced?

My Wii is giving a Could not read the disc message. I have tried everything in the owners manual. Can anyone help?

erm.... i dont have a wireless internet,... does that mean i cant do online wii?... or can i just connect internet in the usb port in the wii?

Hello out there. Today my son was able to play on line this morning MarioKart & this afternoon he had a hard time error 51030 kept coming up. What does that mean?
Thank you Carmen

can anyone help

I can't seem to get the microphone one Rockband to register. It worked for a while at first and then it just quite. Is there something I'm not doing?

okay, so for a long time i have been having the error code 20100. and its really bothering me. can anyone help? my internet is working fine, my laptop wouldn't connect for a while,and we got a new ethernet cord and it fixed the problem... but now my wii still won't connect any tips?

FYI
- Linksys router
- Connects at fathers house
- Internet is fine
- Wii finds connection, just won't connect
- occasionally it will connect, then 30 seconds later when im trying to get online, says error code 20100, can't connect

PLEASE HELP!

My Wii is giving a Could not read the disc message. I have tried everything in the owners manual. Can anyone help?

MIZZOU my wii said that before, check if your disc is scratched clean it off, and instead of going in circular motions, go side to side, check if other games work it may be your wii. and make sure your disc is in the right way, shiny side facing the buttons.

Back